ch34

Ji Luolian's voice fell and the field was silent.

Looking up on the side of the rockery, one hand on the rockery, the eyes did not look at the squid, but looked straight at the Ji Lilian over there, did not say a word.

For a long time, I was shocked by the squid of the teammates. Being unprepared to prevent the old bottom from being exposed in front of the hope, her girl's heart was like being thrown into the meat grinder. When she poured it out, she left a pile of meat, and she was ashamed to wait for the time to go to the stun. Lotus bear child.

Shu fish looked nervously at the hope, saw him hang his head, and retracted his hand in the sleeve, and the blue gluten that had just been pressed on the rock stone appeared.

She didn't quite understand what she was thinking about at the moment. She just wanted to say something to break this strange atmosphere. She saw her hopes and slowly turned her head to look at her. She slowly opened a smile and said plainly: " In these few days, Shu Yu and this person slept in one place, how can Shu Shu be heard by his dreams?

Shu fish swears that she sees the pupil of the hopeful erected into a thin line, which makes his momentum become very dangerous. Now the boss is not on the face, you said that you have a relationship with this man, are you sleeping? Why did he hear you talking about your dreams?

Shu Yu: "Looking at you, calm down." Who will save me and look at his expression. It's terrible. It's clear that I was forced to be ashamed and confessed. Where is your concern? Boss and you really Don't you think that you are trying to ask your boyfriend's sister because you are jealous?

When Shu Yu was nervous, he couldn't help but froze his face, and then matched with the stiff voice, it looked like a noble and cold state. Looking up and hearing, he opened his eyes and closed his eyes. When I opened it again, I recovered my calmness. At least the surface looked calm. He didn't look at Shuyu again, and he didn't continue to mention the previous topic. Instead, he walked forward to Ji Lulian's front: "I'm on the quiet Jinlian. must."

Shu fish finally found the frequency of heartbeat. Now he is busy coming over and standing on the side of the watch. He said to Ji Luolian: "You know that I am Tianfeng Yuyu, I have a lot of treasures, as long as you like, I can In exchange for you, you don't have to fight for both."

After all, I have been together for a while, that is, she has a small pet for a few days and can't say killing, but she never kills. The quiet Jin Lian is very important for the hope, if she can, she wants to solve this problem peacefully.

But in general, according to the standard novel routine, at this time, the two sides will not easily let go, then she is caught in the middle of the entanglement of the gods, and suffers from the pain of the heart and the test of the soul from integrity, and finally had to wait for the hope I did something that was contrary to my conscience, and I was so embarrassed that I was so unhappy every day, and finally I was upset with the hope of quarreling. Why was it so miserable?

Shu Yu's brains in the brain will be out of control, and his face suddenly becomes tense.

And the hope of listening to her words, a flash of light, turned to look at Ji Luolian when the eyes can not control the murderous overflow. Shu fish actually believes this spiritual boy, not only with him, but also let him know his true identity, and now can't wait to protect him.

Shu Yu is afraid that he will kill this boy. He is indeed such a mean and shameless person. Shu Yu knows, so she will be so nervous for this boy. For a long time, Shu Yu only trusted him, only showing real emotions in front of him, only good for him, so he gradually felt that the winner was in the grip. However, his heart always has a concern about suffering and suffering. Anyone who is more powerful will not be able to care about this disturbing feeling.