ch 61

When Shu Yu woke up, she was a little surprised, and she was not surprised and surprised that she could live again for the second time.

Eh? It's really alive again. She thought so plainly, she noticed her current situation, she was held in her arms, her head was on the other's collarbone, her waist was across her arms, and her legs were entangled. The clothes on the body are well worn, and the black and red clothes are entangled and inseparable.

Shu fish looked up and saw that it was a hope that she was holding her. He closed his eyes with one arm and closed his eyes. He seemed to notice her gaze and opened his eyes to see her.

His face has not changed, that is, the eyes have become dark red, and the body can no longer find the kind of warm feeling. Only the singularity that makes people panic and fear is like a metamorphosis that will laugh and kill at any time. Shu fish heart trembled, and then calmed down. It doesn't matter, whether he is black or not, it is all hopeful. Anyway, she is not afraid of death. What else is scared.

Speaking of it, why is she still alive, is it resurrected or is it hopeless to kill herself?

"Small fish, what are you thinking about?"

Shu fish back to God, seeing the hope of holding her tighter in her arms, the dark red scorpion, not showing a hint of emotion.

Shu fish broke the jar and broke, and did not tangled with those, just touched the face and asked some questions: "I am dead?"

"Hehehe~" looked up and smiled, and then raised his hand to touch her face. "You have swallowed up a body. This one is specially made for small fish. The fish will love it." "

Shu fish is smashed by his tone, and the body can be refining? What refining? No, no, she still doesn't know better, she always feels more scary.

But she didn't want to know, she hoped to let her know, and approached her ear and explained: "It was made with the flesh and blood of my own magic body. I dug out bones and blood in my body and made this body for you. ""

Shu fish doesn't know what expression he should use to face the hope that it will become difficult to make it all at once, and is this stalk not Adam and Eve? ! Don't tell her that it is made of ribs. Although there is no mouth in the trough, but Shu Yu is still a subtle sigh of relief, it is not a strange thing, she just couldn't help but make up for it. It was made with 981 bodies. It really is The strange novels are much more.

Of course, there is still a problem. Is this body made up by him? Shu fish wrinkled and touched her face, and she knew that she was thinking about it. She waved her hand to the person standing on the side. Someone walked down with a low head and held a mirror in front of Shuyu.

After Shu Yu, she was shocked and jumped up. After waking up for a while, she found out where she was and where she was looking.

In the broad day, the court is wide, the public is full of eyes, and the **** murder scene. The latter description is not intrusive.

They sat in a gorgeous palace, looking up and holding her sitting in the top, with a translucent curtain in front of them, and there were dozens of standing or frightened or calm or pale in the empty hall below. People...maybe it should be said to be a demon, and a lot of demon corpses.

The bright red blood has merged into a pool of blood, and they all flow to the feet of those who are standing, but none of them dare to move, even the quiet in the hall seems to be no one.

Shu fish did not smell the blood, and was stunned by a large number of bodies that suddenly broke into his eyes. She looked at the demon people who were obviously afraid, and went to see the hope.