ch 35

Ji Luolian did not stay in Penglai, and both of them left the Penglai House empty, and they appeared in the place before entering Penglai. When he came out, he noticed that there was a familiar atmosphere nearby. When he looked up, he saw his sister Ji Shenglian sitting not far away.

"Lianlian, come back." Ji Shenglian was dressed in white, smiling and gentle, leaning on a chair with fox fur. A silent man in black dressed in a tamer licked her at her feet.

"Sister." Ji Luolian shouted, although she was still stunned, her eyes lit up. His figure flashed in front of Ji Shenglian, but he did not get close to Ji Shenglian first, but suddenly shot the head of the black man at the foot of Ji Shenglian, and the eyes smashed the man.

The man in black turned into a spot of light and disappeared into the air. The place where the man was located fell a blue lotus leaf. Ji Shenglian chuckled, one hand took Ji Lulian, pulled him close to himself, the other hand made a hand decision, a black man with the same appearance appeared again, then hung his head back silently under.

"It's just a spiritual servant. The lotus is still so capricious." Ji Shenglian hung his arms around Ji Nianlian's neck and smirked at his ear.

Ji Lulian's eyes are full of love, and she turns her head on her sister's lips. "No matter what, I can't be close to my sister like me, or I will kill him. My sister's no matter what. There is nothing wrong with the mistakes of those who want to rob my sister. My sister, my sister, I love you."

Ji Luolian is like a puppy cub, arching in the arms of Ji Shenglian, greedily sniffing the smell around her neck, and has more and more meaning.

Ji Shenglian pinched his cheek and pushed him away. He looked at him like a smile. "I don't think it would be time for my sister to take away her sister's lotus flower."

Ji Luolian reluctantly left her body along her strength, carefully taking out a lotus petal from her arms. Ji Shenglian took the undressed face and pulled it to the left chest. As soon as she touched her skin, the petal petals became a towering chest.

"The next time you can choose another place, the chest is not the same on both sides, but my sister will be distressed."

"Then give me both sides." Ji Luolian blinked, his eyes clear, full of children seem to understand innocence.

Ji Shenglian rubbed his eyes and pushed away the head he wanted to bury. "Linlian, when are you going back to the original state, you should have enough fun for this little boy's innocence."

"Oh, huh~" a chuckle, Ji Luolian changed from a young boy to a youthful figure. The youth and the teenager are completely different. The face is full of fascinating smiles, and the eyes are like two small hooks. At a glance, it is necessary to bring the soul of the human body out of the body.

"Since my sister missed me like this, Luo Lian naturally had to satisfy her sister." Even the voice became magnetically full, and when it was whispered, it was exceptionally colored. "Is my sister thinking about me, I want to meet the lotus to meet Sister~" Ji Luolian's hand on the hook, will open the clothes of Ji Shenglian, and press the person on the chair to kiss.

The next moment, he was kicked by a white foot and fell to the ground.

Ji Luolian's clothes are not standing up, and the enchanting laughter is still fascinating. I don't want to want to stick to Ji Shenglian. I was greeted by Ji Shenglian, and I couldn't move it on the back of the chair.

"That kind of thing will be said later, let me talk about what I am doing for you." Ji Shenglian took care of her clothes and put one foot on the chest of Jilu Lianguolu, so that he could not Get up.