ch 21

The hope of the look is very good, Shu Yu that was originally a slight hand control and he has been with him for a long time, there is a more and more serious trend, but she can stand it, and hopelessly found. Every time he took a book and bent it up, highlighting the beautiful knuckles, Shu fish could not help but follow his eyes on it.

When holding a white porcelain bowl, the pen is very nice when it is written on white paper. Under the white skin, there is a light cyan blood vessel, and a little force will highlight the beautiful edges and corners, making people want to touch it.

Shu fish felt a burning smear in his eyes and woke up. When she woke up, she couldn't help but stunned her face, dreaming of the boss's expression and gently touching her eyes. What happened?

Walking out of the cave, the weather outside is very good, the temperature of the spring and summer handover, the blue sky and white clouds breezy. Others don't say it, only from the perspective of the scenery, since the world has never been seen, Shuyu has never seen a place with bad scenery. It is not necessary to say that Tianyuan Island, which was originally occupied by the wind and the sky, is like a fine fairyland. Unfortunately, she did not dare to look at it. In the clear wilderness, the scenery is still very good, and the air is fresh and not like words.

There is an old tree not far from the entrance to the stone cave. I don't know what the tree is. It seems to be dead. I haven't seen it sprouting at this time. I can hope that I would prefer the tree, and I often put the rocking chair under the tree. The whole person leans on the rocking chair and swayed and closed her eyes.

From here, Shu Yu found that the hope is more and more different from his own imagination, and the strong image in the original is not the same. It turned out that he was not a workaholic. All day, like a lot of knowledge that can't be finished, Shu Yu found that he actually likes to enjoy. When you are unconditional, you don't pay attention to it and enjoy it when you have the condition. It is perfect in him.

For example, the rocking chair sitting under him, the two days when they first came here, he said that he didn't always sleep on the bed the day before, and the next day he entered the sparse woods and dragged two trees back. Then, sitting in the look and beat carefully, made a rocking chair that looked quite refined.

Then on the following days, he spent most of his time lying on the rocking chair, enjoying the sunlight shining through the trees, covered with white foxes, and lazy.

In particular, compared with the squid that is busy every day to finish homework, the days of hope and rejuvenation have been particularly leisurely. Compared with the busyness of his time ago, it formed a huge contrast.

There is always a small stove on the ground next to his rocking chair. Sometimes he decocted, sometimes boiled water to make tea, sometimes he cooked some soup, and always sizzled white smoke. Shu fish did not stop.

The hope of looking forward to this is quite stressful. Shu fish can always watch him change things like small stoves and small pots. Whether it is boiled tea and soup decoction, there are many different kinds of utensils. Today, the small stove is placed in a white clay pot, which has a sweet and scent of millet red dates.

Shu fish sucked his nose, stood in the hole and twisted his neck and kicked his leg. He took a sip and washed his face, then ran to the rocking chair that looked up, and moved a small horse to sit down. This little Mazza is also made of hope, put a cushion.

Seeing the pale cheeks that looked like nothing compared to yesterday, Shu fish was a bit distressed. He often comforted her and said that it would be good soon, but this has been said that it has not recovered. The lips are light and bloodless, and the sun is almost melting. The black hair of the crow is not bundled, and there is a random sloping there, and the cheeks are white and clear, without a little blood.