ch 58

"Xingchenhua, the custom of our spiritual family, if you find a lover who wants to live with your life, you will plant a star flower by yourself, and let the other party eat the first flower, so that the two can accompany each other for a lifetime. ""

Shu Yu still remembers that He Suer said to himself when he saw the beautiful star flower for his first time in his hearty and enthusiastic neighbor He Suer's family.

"You see, the flowers of the stars bloom in two colors, purple and blue. It is said that in the past, there was a **** in the gods, called purple star, she loves a demon called Lanchen, but the gods are opposite each other. There can be no results between them. There are many legends between Purple Star and Lanchen. The most widely spread one is the Purple Star. Because it is too deep love, it will eventually be enchanted by God and will always refuse to love her. Blue Chen is integrated into the body, and then turned into a purple and blue two-color star flower."

"Abandoning God's identity and long life, she chose to turn into a flower with her loved one, open together and dying together. She left a saying that the star flower represents the entanglement of separation and eternal life, and later There is such a custom. If you want someone you love to be with you forever, plant a star flower. Although there are many legends and no credibility, it is also a kind of fun~"

He Suer said, squeezing her eyes at her. "At that time, when I was with my family, I planted three whole plugs for him to eat. You see that he is not inseparable from me now. ~"

Shu Yu is not superstitious about this legend, because as He Suer said, there are too many such legends, and even the people who know so many hopes will not care about the legend of this little girl's family. Although the mouth said so, but Shu fish came home, still took a packet of stars of flowers, sneaking in the corner of the yard.

Hey, she didn't want to give the hope to eat that flower, that is, it looks pretty good! Shu Yu said to himself, after every day, I remember to go to see it three times, watering what or not, and soon the star flower sprouted. On that day, she thought about the buds, maybe it will take a long time to bloom.

Then, she died, unable to see the flowers blossoming in the stars, not being able to stay with the hope.

............

Shu fish looked at the large pieces of the stars in front of the flowers, and the unspeakable sourness in his chest could not be suppressed.

On the sunny day, Jiu Shishu did not find her strange. He walked in front and said with enthusiasm: "The masters of all generations lived here. It seems that the first generation of masters liked this kind of flower and planted a lot. Later, every generation of masters turned out to be I like this kind of flower very much. Gradually, the more and more, the flowers are going crazy and spreading the whole island. Our masters also love to go around the island and take care of these flowers when they are not practicing."

"Be careful not to step on your feet, or the master will be unhappy." Sunny said, stopping and pointing the fish to a road hidden in the flowers. "From here to the end, the master is living at the end." Place, go on your own, the master did not let me go, I can't get in."

Seeing that the squid expression is a bit sluggish, I thought she was afraid, and she comforted: "You don't have to be afraid, the master is the most gentle, generally not angry, and you are the apprentice he wants to receive, he will definitely You are very good~"

Waiting for the innocent and unrestrained Jiu Shishu Yu Jian to leave, disappeared in the sea of ​​clouds, Shu fish went to the path. The overwhelming place is all purple and blue stars, she thought that this flower is not fragrant, but so many grow together here, Shu Yu discovered that this flower has a light fragrance.