ch 52

For the overbearing emperor who gave her embarrassment in public, Shu Hu's evil value reached its highest point, and it immediately hit the hopeful Tigers, and the fox grandfather who killed her.

When she returned to her palace, she had been practicing swords, and the **** eunuchs who were waiting for her did not dare to speak. Originally, most of the slaves in this temple were other spies placed in the back. They were so scornful to Situ Jingjing. Situ Jingjing was gentle, kind and innocent. It's not good to say that it's weak, it's a softer bag than Shuyu. .

At this moment, she suddenly became a person who seemed to be tough, and those who were bullied and fearful were all confused and confused.

Shu Yu, a person who is softer when it is soft, has a harder temper when it is hard. When she encounters a gentle and watery look, she has no temper, but now this overbearing emperor... Sorry, Shu fish It means that she is never soft on people who hate.

The sword is exquisite, but this body is not strong, and after a while, it will pant. Shu fish stopped his hand and took advantage of the sword to consider what to do later.

Did you directly smash him or run first? But the emperor should also have some protective guards around him, as well as the emperor. The original setting is both civil and military. She may not be able to beat others now. If she is running first, she estimates that she will not be close to the palace gate and will be stopped by the guards. The sea tactics are not fun. She and the hope of the past are not planted on the sea tactics.

When I think of this squid, I feel uncomfortable and stretch my face to continue practicing the sword. She has a problem. When she is nervous or unhappy or wants to pretend, she loves to stretch her face. In front of unfamiliar strangers, she is used to having a very cold face that is very horrible. Only the hope can detect the embarrassment under her appearance.

She was able to go to bed at this time. A group of slaves pushed me to look at her face and dare not go forward. Finally, Tongxiang trembled and said: "The goddess, it is time to go to bed." Time is up, is it going to bathe, the emperor should be coming soon."

Shu fish did not hear, the sword dance in the hand is getting faster and faster, turning into a residual image. She thought that if the emperor really dared to come, she would fight hard and be able to squat and not run again. Like when she had just crossed the Mengze enchantment more than a year ago, she was full of fear and devoted herself to the wind and the wind, for fear of being discovered, but now she has become more self-willed. I saw much more in the scene of Mengze, and she really has nothing to fear.

Unfortunately, the emperor did not come, he was stopped by the middle of the road. Condensation is the girl who broke the hair of the squid at the dinner party. Finally, she was scared by the squid, and her behavior was undoubtedly in revenge.

Ginger: Want to get the emperor's favor, you dream!

Shu Yu: It's good! Like the girl!

This was really an unexpected surprise, but the emperor did not come by himself, and sent a small **** to send a box. Shu fish picked up the letterhead on the box and wrote a sentence with a strong stroke: "If you want to release the few Wusong assassins, you will take the initiative to serve."

Open the box again, with a few **** fingers in the box. There were palace ladies screaming around, Shu Yu calmly closed the box, went back to the palace to take a bath and sleep.

Hahaha! She is not the original Situ Jingjing, even the demon corpse, there are so many strange monsters, she has seen countless, these fingers can scare her? As for the threat letter, she would not even bother. Is she still crying like the original Situ Jingjing, saying that her people can't leave it alone, and then squatting into the emperor's arms and being jealous of him? Think about it and feel nausea.