ch49

"There are three days when it is the most suitable day for mothers to refine their medicines. If there are accidents in these three days, I will put Tianfeng Yuyu in my place. I will keep her in my eyes." "The two elders said down."

The elders on the couch did not answer his suggestion. They only asked another question, "Is it going to find someone again?"

The two elders jumped in the heart and calmed down on the surface: "Yes, he had not been able to bring back Tianfeng Yuyu at the entrance to the clear wilderness, but he was always looking for her trace. At this moment, I want to find it in the snakes. Mother. I want......"

The elders snorted, and the eyes of the half-baked eyes were full of light. She lived to this year, and those who were careful about the twelve had long known that she had not seen any storms, and she was too lazy to spend her thoughts on him.

She turned her gaze to the heavenly wind that was thrown aside by the two elders, and then did not move: "There is no such thing as the lonely soul in the body of Tianfeng Yuyu, my soul-sounding clock." Is it not for your use?"

The reason why the elders sit in the patriarch's throne in the fox community, even in this aging time, not many people dare to hit her idea, in addition to her heavy prestige, there is also a life-threatening treasure clock.

This dementor clock was once a Protoss magic weapon, and later fell into the hands of the elders to become her life treasure. Once the dementor clock is used by people, the soul of the soul can be broken up, and even the reincarnation can not enter, showing its power and vicious terror. . In addition to the master of the dementor clock, as well as the tough spirit of the demon, and a few souls with strong stability and strong ability, the other few can resist.

The elders used to think that Tianfeng Yu was a little demon in the body. Because he had not yet reached the time of refining, he still needed to maintain his vitality. He didn't pay much attention to it. In her eyes, it was precious. Medicinal materials, as long as the drug properties remain the same, nothing else.

But now, she clearly feels that she has used the dementor clock used by the two elders for the time being. Why did the soul of Feng Yuyu still not break up?

The two elders heard the elders with impatience and asked, and quickly explained: "I listened to the mother's instructions to use the dementor clock, but somehow, she just couldn't move, but she was not beaten. The soul clock is So, please check with your mother."

He is coveted by this soul-sounding clock. The elder is still alive. He can't do it for himself. What's more, his plan is at a critical juncture. How dare to make waves at this time? Wait a moment, it is His nature will come to him. The two elders held the soul-shooting clock in their hands and looked respectful.

The elders took over the dementor's clock, and it was discovered through the induction that it was a bit of a surprise to the day, and she was caught in her hands as soon as she raised her hand.

With such a fine investigation, the elders' faces changed. This day, there is a magic in the depths of the body, although it is suppressed, but it is really magic. But the demon has disappeared for a long time. It is reasonable to say that there is no magic and disability in this world.

Is the magic that remained in some places years ago absorbed by her, or is there a new demon?

If it is the latter, then it is necessary to smash the magic before it has become a big climate and then examine it. The elders have discovered one more thing. That is the soul in the body of Tianfeng Yuyu, which is actually a strange soul. A soul different from this world, with a sense of mystery that does not belong to the world.