Ch 10

After the news that Tianfeng Linyi brought the spiritual guide to begin in a month, Shu Yu began a very hard life. She had thought that the emergency training in the previous three days was already strict enough. Until now, she discovered that it was just an appetizer. It was the boss who saw that she was not adapting to the difficulty of her. Now this situation can be called It is drilling.

Twelve hours a day, almost all used in the martial arts practice and the expression of the equipment, yes, in the past can still take a few hours to sleep, now are deprived. Tianfeng Yuyu does not need to sleep every day. At this point, she can sleep and use rice. It was just that she was not used to being a purebred human being, and she hoped to let her get used to it. But now the situation is tense, and I hope that I will have to hurry to develop a series of study courses for her.

To say that this spirit leads to a small meeting, it is better not to be in the Tianfeng House. It is better to be in the home of the Tianfengfu fox family. The squid is slightly exposed, but if it is in the spirit of the small club, the other four big Yaozu What is wrong in front of you, those who are enemies with the Fox family will certainly hold on to it, and a situation that is not good for fish will be exposed, so this early-inspired spiritual meeting is really not a It's annoying.

The floating look of the real thing, the smashing of the fish is like being sucked out. When the fish is in the mirror, it is full of black lines and feels like a kidney deficiency. This can't blame her, can only say that this exercise is too strong, her nerves are not strong enough. After every six hours of practice, I can rest for a quarter of an hour. No one can stand it. It is a hundred times more difficult than her preparation for the college entrance examination.

The boring practice of the law, over and over again, the spiritual power of the body is hollowed out and continues to endure the kind of dry tingling and restore the spiritual power to continue to impact the limits of their own, even the obscure practice of the law, even through the hope of the hope, She still understands that it is a little difficult, so I can say that there is no obstacle to understanding all the things, and it is so difficult for her to get this body just to revisit the exercise.

I thought that the ability to restore the wind and the wind would be very fast, but it was a problem of time. Every time I encountered a bottleneck, the inner shadow was infinite. If there is still a partner who hopes to gather a teacher, a friend, a big brother, a housekeeper and a psychiatrist, Shu Yu will simply collapse in this anxious mood.

Shu fish is tired enough every day, but look at the hope, she can not afford the idea of ​​not doing it, because the hope is far stronger and harder than her.

Shu fish does not have a tough nerve, but she has a tough body, and the hope is just the opposite of her. He has only a vulnerable body of a lower demon, but his nerves are extremely tough. No more than Shuyu, I still need to rest and use rice, but he is only spending two quarters of an hour with Shuyu, and he has to sort out various questions for her. After learning her understanding, she will teach her. I will sort out the attitudes of the major demon people, and sort out the messy memories for her, so as to extract the attitude of Shuyu, and then correct the behavior of Shuyu.

Compared with the squid, the squid is more tired than the squid, but the squid has never seen him showing a little tired look in front of her, nor has he seen any anxiety and anxiety. His mentality is to a large extent. It is infected with squid, and a series of arrangements are also very comfortable.

Therefore, this year, the boss who can do the boss is definitely an all-powerful high-skilled businessman. Shuyu does not know that he has been lucky enough to be on the boss's big ship. Just think about it. If there is no alliance with the boss, she relies on the memory of the windy and chaotic **** day, with great pressure, relying on the IQ that is obviously not enough compared with many old monsters, probably already has an accident.