ch 17

The hope of the moment seems to be really weak, even the breathing is weak, and the mouth says that it still sheds blood, which is like being able to stop at any time. Therefore, Shu Yu did not believe in his light and light comfort. He only thought that the boss was still struggling to support this time.

The previous point saw that the surprise that suddenly appeared in the hope disappeared completely. She was holding the **** little boy boss, and she did not dare to force it. The eyes were red and could not help but whimpered: "How do you? The injury is so heavy, I brought a lot of medicinal herbs, which are the spirits in the Tianfeng Yuyu Pagoda. You will definitely eat well."

Looking up and seeing her pitiful little appearance, I couldn't help but make it. When I squatted, I became weaker and said, "My current body can't bear the strong spirits."

Shu fish is very sad, she feels that because of her own crossing, the fate of the boss has been changed. Although he suffered a lot of torture, at least he is living well now, but now he is looking at it.

Since this time, Shu Yu has been very dependent on him, and he is very affectionate. Now he looks at his dying look, and he is panicked and anxious. If it is not forbearing, tears will come out and he will cry. After all, it is still a little girl who has never experienced death.

Suddenly thought of something, Shu Yu bite his teeth and hate: "You tell me whether it is white to hurt you, I will know for you to revenge, I know that I will never leave you alone, or you It won't be embarrassed." In the end, he still couldn't hold back. He made a hand and licked his mouth, and pressed the sound of crying back.

Looking up: "In fact, I have not yet reached the point where I want to leave a last word to avenge.

She was gently hugged in her arms to make a dying look, and she saw her sad appearance in the next moment, silent for a moment, a little unexpected. He seems to be over-excited, forgetting to slumber the fish without fear, and sure enough, just knowing his heart is a bit messy, which is not good.

A series of thoughts turned around in my heart, and I hoped to cough with a sigh of relief. I barely pulled up and took out a bottle of Ling Dan from the sleeve and swallowed one, so that my face looked better, then lifted my sleeve and wiped it. I wiped the blood on my lips, and this softly looked at Shuyu. I smiled helplessly on my face. "When you are so good, you will cry. You can't eat those spirits, but I have some suitable ones. I will take a rest for a while. That's it. This injury just looks serious, and it will recover soon."

At the end of the day, he did not intend to add one more sentence: "This kind of injury has always been there. I am used to it. It can't be anything. It will be good to raise a few months at most."

Sure enough, I heard that the words of Shuyu were dubiously relaxed, but the little eyes were still old and distressed.

Let go of the hand holding my mouth, I feel like I have misunderstood the Shu fish. I am embarrassed to ask: "Is it really okay? Do you have any supplements? I brought a lot of good things."

"Oh." Float did not answer, looking at her face can not help but smile. This young boy's face is really like a moonlight, and the person who always likes to smile suddenly smiles so unpreparedly, and reveals a small white snowy tooth, plus the little poor pale. Cheeks, blood stained with very bright lips, clear Ling Ling's thorough eyes, it is simply, you must pat the chest to a big praise.

The young people who seem to be stable and reliable on weekdays are now so young, and they are rare and unrecognizable. The contrast is too cute, and the fish can't look at it. They just think that the boss is laughing like this. opened.