ch 28

After Shu Yue was in a retreat, she couldn't wait to leave. She had to hurry to follow the smell of the fox family black widow sister who had the key to Penglai.

When the result came to the place, Shu fish was frustrated and found that only a little bit of taste remained. She followed all the way to a canyon and the smell disappeared. This place is probably raining, scenting the smell, even if the nose is so powerful, you can't smell where people are.

Standing on the entrance to the canyon, she was hesitant. She couldn't find someone. She couldn't be reluctant to go back. She is now reluctant to retreat. It's not meaningful to go back. It's better to be outside. Look for more.

Decided to go down and take a look around, and finally walked straight into the canyon. The canyon is covered with a pink flower that smells quite fragrant.

Shu fish only lived in this world for half a year. After all, it is still too tender. In the sense of crisis and acumen, it is far less than the hope of the demon who lived in danger at a young age. If you look here, see this. Quiet canyon, smelling the flowers again, will be vigilant.

However, there is no such thing as a fish, so she took it for granted, and she planted a head-on. Smell the flowers and then blow them by the wind. Shu fish feels black in front of him and stuns to the ground.

I haven't known how long it has been awake, and it's all dark. I can't see the scene around me. She is now in a dark lacquered cave, and her body is tied and tangled in a corner. There is also a black lacquer next to it, and it seems that it is also the person who was caught. The one does not move, and I don't know if it is dead or alive.

Feeling a bit, the spiritual power in the body could not be used, but the body was not injured, and the mask on the face was also picked. Tied to her is a kind of lock demon rope necessary for murder and robbery. Although the name is quite high-end, this kind of thing is a bad thing standard for doing bad things, it is not expensive, there is also a floating look, and Shu fish has packed up several roads. After the robbery of the demon, the Qiankun bag also received a lot.

At this moment, Shu Yu wants to especially thank her life tutor for counting the boss, because he taught her how to solve this lock demon rope as soon as she is tied. At the beginning, he smiled and said that he would teach her some little common sense living in the Mengze demon world. One of them, she was **** with a lock demon rope. At first she thought that the boss had to do something dissonant, nervous and terrible, and the result was just an ordinary lecture.

In retrospect, the kind of cockroaches has disappeared. Instead, it is admirable for the anticipation of the hopes of the unpredictable prophets. It is worthy of the boss.

Wrapping the body and sitting on the wall of the cave, Shu fish adjusts the posture, and uses the hand tied to the back to twist the knot that looks like a tight knot. Generally speaking, she can now extend the demon's sharp nails to break the rope, but the lock demon rope is against this, and can only be cut with a special knife. However, according to the teachings of hope, it is faster to use only the fingers to solve them.

Shu Yu only learned a simple three-tie solution, but fortunately her luck is good, the kind of knot tied to her is just hopeful. Shu Yu quickly opened the lock demon rope tied to his body, groping his body and found that his Qiankun bag was gone, and the knife tied to the calf was gone.

Shu fish frowned and then had to start again to thank the hopeful preparation. There is a lot of hope in her body. For example, the leather gloves on her hand have hidden blades inside; the straps with tied hair have tough silk, and the throat will be sharp and sharp; the soles of the soles are empty, hiding tiny needles, vicious. That kind of; there is also a belt inside her, the left side of the interlayer is hidden to cure the wound, and a layer of commonly used powder, the right side of the hidden development.