ch 46

The special thing about the demon's wine is that the drunken person will not have a headache after waking up, and according to the strong body of the squid at the moment, she is unlikely to be overwhelmed by a drunkenness, but when she wakes up, she I feel that my head hurts and is about to burst. Because she actually remembered what she had done after she became a drunkard last night.

She has no face to look at, the avatar is a three-year-old bear child who is not holding the hope of the thrilling thigh! who is it!

As a drunk, why didn't she wake up to forget the shameful things she did last night? She even remembered every expression that looked at her face.

She stared at the hopeful neck and asked him to ask him to meet the newly-married couple's Xipa, but also to watch him dance. When he finished, he would bring himself to the top of the tree to see the stars, and squat on the various stalls in the night market. If you want to buy all kinds of food, you should only feed him if you only eat one or two. You can't eat it if you don't finish it. When she went back, she almost jumped on the lake bridge and lie down. After being looked back to the inn, she still refused to hold the frog stone carving at the door, saying that she would sleep with the frog, and finally she hoped to promise. Singing to her, she slept, and got her back into the room.

Her energy was called ample along the way, and she was not so arrogant in her life. She obviously has always been a very awkward child. It is still too hopeful for her sake. If someone is drunk, they will easily climb on the pole and blow up into a fireworks in minutes. A loud noise is not allowed.

Therefore, last night, I watched a lot of her devils. Shu Yu can only be grateful that she and the floating look have been disguised, no face.

But ah, even if she was so noisy last night, she was not angry at all, and she used to care for the little baby from beginning to end. Looking at the happy and gentle expression, he was quite happy. Looking at him, is it m? However, he is better than she imagined. Shu fish remembers that he was crying and crying last night. He is doing everything well. There is no principle at all. It is not like teaching at that time. She still has a little harsh look.

Shu Yu began to think about it. If there is anything I don't want to do, I can't learn to spoil something, maybe there is a miraculous effect! It's just that she was used to it, and she let her know that the unspoken, spoiled last night, she really couldn't do it.

"Small fish, wake up? Come and have something to eat." The hopeful look of the door came in, and I saw the squid of the corpse lying on the bed just now, and suddenly rolled up the quilt and rolled it out. Blind up.

She was embarrassed. After she woke up, the expression changed for a while. She looked at a few foods on the table, pulled the quilt to the bed, and smashed it on the head of the fish. "Get up and clean up, we It's time to change."

According to the plan, they could not stay in one place, and Shuyu had a big noise last night. It is estimated that many people now know the face when they walked down the street. It is always better to change the place and change it.

Shu fish squatted on his head and chewed two small balls. When he saw the floating look and prepared a new camouflage, he could not help but ask: "I am giving us trouble, isn't it?"

I didn't pick up her, and I didn't care. The smile turned and asked gently: "Is the fish to accompany me to the bar tonight?"

Shu fish: "...no." Do you still think that I am not enough to be drunk after being drunk? Or do you want to see me spoiled?

Shu fish suddenly has a faint worry, and she seems to prefer her to be spoiled. Is she too boring? Not only is there no interesting thing, but the chat is also looking for a topic to help her talk about something she is interested in, but she is not a funny person herself, she is dull, she still likes to be shy and often can't open it.

The Girl Who Cured the Crazy BOSS is Majestic and Mightyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें