Ch 3

What does Tianfeng Yuyu want to do? If Shuyu can hear the question of inner vigilance and confusion, she will surely tell him that he just wants to show him the injury and will never do anything to him. Good thing.

Shu fish stood in front of the floating watch bed and stared at people's sleeping posture for a long time like a metamorphosis, but still helpless.

The healing skill point is not lit, she is

The hope of falling asleep on the bed is that the alert in the heart is getting heavier and heavier. Tianfeng Yuyu is staring at him like this. Is he ready to kill him and he will silently squat for a while, and Shu fish suddenly flashes.

She is now the best in the wind, and the wind is the most servant of the island. Of course, it is not a slave to the island, but the various heavenly treasures and spirits that Tianfeng House supplies are almost full of eighty-one. The high-rise tower is good. She doesn't know how to cure the wound. But when she takes a psychic medicine in the tower and sneaks it into the water that the boss drinks, the problem will not be solved.

Shu Yu thought of this, smug and smacked a snap, and felt bad after a dozen trips. Once again, I saw that the look of the bed turned over and seemed to wake up. The dark passage was terrible. Shu fish responded with a smashing broken wooden door and rushed to the pagoda in the center of Tianxin Island, and then helped a small sapling next to him to caress the heart. Almost, I was almost discovered."

Wait, if there is something wrong, even if it is discovered, the boss can't take her. At most, she doubts her, then counts her, and finally kills her, can't think again, I don't want to think about it. Live it. I just immersed in the original work and I was immersed in the complex mood of "boss is terrible, although his beautiful and gentle side is very attractive but crazy is really terrible". Who can understand?

While entering the tower, I went to the tower to find a cure for the wound. This pagoda is all about the worship of Tianfeng Yuyu. Unless she allows it, no one can come in, and Tianfeng Yuyu is not a person with obsessive-compulsive disorder, so the things inside look abnormal.

The bottle of the medicinal herb of the medicinal herb is not placed on the side of the cabinet, but is piled on the ground; the various artifacts are like a pile of broken copper and iron mixed in a small box; scattered in the ground A variety of jade scriptures, as well as other treasures, are all scattered in the corner. This is the first layer has been so chaotic, the above eighty layers do not have to think about what it is like.

As soon as Shu Yu entered the tower, he felt that he had been plagued with obsessive-compulsive disorder for many years and had a recurrence of seizures. For a moment, even the boss who was lying in bed and weak and ignorant was forgotten behind his head. There was only one thought in his mind, that is "How can these things be so messy? It's hard for my little universe to break out."

The squid is like a hardworking little bee. It is strangely used to put the dusty treasures neatly in the body. However, the first layer is half-packed. She straightens up and looks at a lot of places and feels very gratified. At that time, suddenly woke up from this magical style, she finally remembered that she was not coming to collect the pagoda, but to find medicine for the boss.

The trough is hot, and there is a boss waiting for her to save the fish. With her strong willpower, she reluctantly presses her own finishing cockroaches, takes a bottle of elixir next to her, and turns her head and no longer needs to look at it. The place directly rushed out of the tower and headed for the small hut of the boss.

She sneaked into the small thatched cottage and saw the boss who had woke up wearing a coat. So, just because he is changing clothes, can you see the boss's meat soon after a while? Is it how it is? I knew that she wouldn't be tempered to come early.