ch15

However, there are always some unforeseen things that will break this seemingly smooth plan.

Just in the light of the calculations, while preparing to inquire about the situation of Tianfeng Yuyu and the hope of private, the Shuyu and the hopeful side are being caught off guard by a sudden accident. Specifically, it is unprepared for Shuyu, because he is looking at the boss and he is lying in a gorgeous big soft bed at this moment.

Shu fish sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the face on the bed burnt red, frowning in a sleep, a painful look, the body shrinks into a 12-year-old, grows the fox-ear fox tail half demonized hope, The whole person is not good.

Why do you hope that when you look good, you will fall down and then demonize? They are discussing the plan of action for tomorrow. They just said that Bai Qi might come to inquire about the news. They should be prepared to stimulate and anger him. Back, and then the next sentence has not been said, he swayed, slammed his head down, Shu fish quickly scared, and quickly took the fox demon boy to the bed, but shouted and shouted.

Now, what should I do since I form an alliance with the boss, Shu fish does not need to think so much, because the hope will think of everything in advance, she only needs to follow his instructions and suggestions to do absolutely right, especially worry. Now it is hoped that at this critical moment, the sudden cause is unclear, and Shu Yu is dumbfounded.

Shu fish is not dumbfounded for a long time, she looked at the painful color of the boss's face, and decided to use his fastest speed to find the doctor. Her mastery of killing and fighting related spells during this time, the doctor's skills are not lit at all, this time can only go to find professionals.

But this is the turn of the effort, Shu fish has just left, the white foot and the foot will come. White has never seen and looked at the sky and the sky, and only saw a change to the half demon shape, but also fainted without the half-silence of the hope of the hope, the current big joy, directly unkind the hope Give it away.

Not to mention the squid, the face of the mad tyrant, the savvy and stunned, the sorcerer who was scared to death by her, brought back, but found that when the hope disappeared, what a hard feeling, just saying that this is a white coma In the hope of the middle, I want to put him in a secret dungeon to torture, tortured his secret law that can control the wind and the wind, but unexpectedly woke up halfway.

At the beginning, Bai Che did not put the hope in the eyes. After all, in the eyes of this arrogant son, the hope of floating is a useless half demon that sells the hue. I don't know where to get a side-by-side method to confuse the sky. Feng Yuyu has no threat to him. So even if he found that the hope of waking up, he did not have a trace of tension, but fortunately, he ridiculed a few words with awkward words.

"Your master does not know that you are in my hands, and naturally will not come to save you. When you are in my hands, you don't want to leave alive, but if you cooperate, I will let you die."

The hopelessness did not make a sound, he was shackled in his hands, and his low-lying eyes watched the surrounding environment quietly. Some familiar, here is the Wuwen Mountain, it seems to be a hill near the entrance to the clear wilderness.

The reason why Bai Che will come here is because of the scruples about Tianfeng Yuyu. If Tianfeng Yuyu is suspected to be on his head because of the disappearance of the male pet, he will definitely go to his yard to make trouble, so the floating hope must not be placed in his yard. Bai Chuan first thought of himself a few years ago. A crypt found here.

Put this little male pet here to torture out the secret law, then solve him, go back to control the wind and wind, and everything will be solved perfectly.