ch 38

The hopefulness has kept the appearance of a small squad for half a month. If it is not convenient to do the refining of the alchemy, he will continue to maintain that look. Le Wen's novels | After all, in the state of the small group, Shu Yu is almost obedient to him, which is really a thing that makes him feel most of the time.

Although it is said that there is little refutation of his words on the weekdays, it is more about treating him as a friend/master, an adult who can talk on an equal footing. But when he is a small group, Shu fish's attitude towards him can almost be called a pet.

Yes, extreme closeness and favor.

When I want to kiss, I can kiss her at any time, I will never be rejected, and I can get her initiative. When I want to kneel beside her, just hold my hand and say that I want to hold it, no matter what Shu fish is doing, she will Immediately came over and hugged him; when she wanted to hear her say she liked it, as long as she showed her expression of praying, she would immediately satisfy his wishes; he would call him baby, hold him to sleep, and the love is full of words.

To be honest, there is some rare frustration in the heart. As long as you are on the fish, he will always have many emotions that he did not have before.

When I think that I am an adult, as long as I am close to Shu Yu, even if she is holding her hand, she will be stiff. If she likes her, she must not dare to look at his eyes, bury her head low, and let me know how to do it. I want to hear her say that she likes it, it is basically impossible. Not sure about the relationship earlier, she almost did not hide from him, and greatly restrained herself.

Looking up, I always want to sigh when I think of two different forms in front of my favorite people. He sometimes wonders if Shuyu is treating himself as two different people. difference. Being comfortable and loving, while being restrained and stiff.

On the one hand, I can get closer to Shuyu in the state of young children. On the other hand, I am glad that she likes her like this. She is twitching between suffering and entanglement, but whether it is distress or joy, it seems that as long as it is about Shu Fish, let him have a good aftertaste.

As they are now, they can live together in such a close and calm manner. Only two of them, he no longer thinks back to those disgusting pasts, no longer worry about whether the future days can live longer and more decent, and only focus on the present. Concerned about whether Shuyu had slept well last night, what she did today. Then she gave her a smile that had already been prepared when she looked over. She looked at her slightly red face and pretended to be calm and turned around, quietly teasing in her heart.

In this way, he actually felt that for the first time in his life, he really tasted the taste of living.

Every moment is very exciting, as long as Shu Yu is around, he can't even concentrate on doing other things, eyes and heart are the shadow of Shu Yu. Reason is warning the police, but the whole body has no strength to resist, like a drunk person, obviously unclear but still subconsciously want more.

When I looked up and made a small squad for half a month, when I changed back to the youth, I laughed and found that Shu fish looked at her own eyes and turned into a vigilance from the love. It seemed that she was dragging her up every moment. Go to bed. Looking up, she saw her being bitten by a snake for ten years, and she was so funny and sour, and she was slightly annoyed.

Annoyed, he wanted to do something that made her angry, and couldn't start, for fear of scaring her away.

In fact, he didn't want to keep the fish on the bed all the time. It was only the first time he saw the squid immersed in the feelings. If the eyes of the water were fascinating, he would not hold it, toss. She has been so long, and she has been integrated with her again and again.