Ch 5

In the spirit of a reader who crosses the novel, I want to see what the character I like is like, and know the final boss's identity. I can try my best to make good comments, which leads to Shuyu not being able to make a decision. When I saw the first look of the hope, I sent him far, so things became like this.

I haven't even been able to pass through the five chapters. I have seen the three sides and I have been unscrupulously dismantled. How can this be a heart-warming wax that allows me to express my sadness?

The most horrifying thing is that the squid that was seen through was not afraid at all, but there was a sense of relief and a sense of security that was enveloped by the boss aura. Originally, she thought about the original story of not much ink. Tianfeng Yuyu was not afraid of it. The last thing she killed was the hope. That is to say, what she needs most to watch out for is the hope, but now she is looking forward to She is a group, then I am afraid of fear.

The most important thing is that the reason why the fame in the novel is to kill her is because the torture of the metamorphosis of Tianfeng Yuyu will make the hope of resentment against the design killing. Can look at the image she is showing now, a soft sister who can be scared and crying when she is obedient, and obviously the boss's defense against her will fall straight to the negative.

I feel that my life is not threatened at present, and Shu Yu is really awkward to let go. As for whether or not the boss will use this problem, Shu Shu, who read the novel, said that the novel was not used by the boss. It is said that the boss who loves the boss is almost used by him to die. So there is value in use. People are generally the safest, so think about it, Shuyu is more assured.

Anyway, she and the boss have no emotional entanglements, entangled in the use of not using the use of ah, and she is not using bosses now, so they are now called this mutual benefit should be Shu Yu fish with evil expression Looking down at the humble gaze at his feet, a look of tenderness and obedience.

Although the performance of the horse egg boss is good, but I know deeply that the squid of his inner temper sees his standard humble male pet, it still feels a little tight. This position is too long for the legs to be sour, and the fish can't help but move the legs for a posture.

When she moved, she felt it. She was full of love, and his body was slightly closer to the squid leaning on the couch. At the same time, he asked softly: "Adult, but there is any discomfort that makes the waiter wait for the adults. Let the adults feel comfortable~"

When I look up, I am like a gentleman like a bamboo. But if he wants to be enchanted, it belongs to the half blood of the Fox family. In an instant, he can become a grinding fairy, as it is now. It's like a blue eye, and it's like throwing it in one hand. It's like saying "Come on, come and love me~"

The tone of the trough is too shameful. How can there be such an obscene thing in the world?

What's more anti-day is that he doesn't even feel feminine, but there is a kind of natural and delicate color that is clear and warm, such as lotus roots. This kind of extreme and fascinating feeling of extreme and singularity is absolutely perfect. It's so fascinating that it's a good thing, it's a slap in the face, and it's the essence of sorrow.

Knowing that in acting or almost, I couldn't help it. Hehehe, Shu Yu mourned for more than a dozen times in his heart, on the surface, she just only supported the amount, faintly could not hear the anger.

At this moment, in a water-opening pavilion on Tianxin Island, the three faces the water and the fragrance of the water, and the curtains around it are slightly picked up in the misty aura. Shu Yu half leaned on the beautiful man's couch, his face was placed on the expression of training and training last night, and the superb hope of acting was played last night, only to contribute to the meat mouth, love her. Humble male pet.