ch 36

Looking forward to refining the golden lotus in the room, Shu fish is sitting in front of the door, and the momentum is quite a bit like the taste of Wanfu. However, after a while, the outside was still a dark, deep purple-blue sky. The wind and the wind seemed to be at the moment. The fish touched the nose and quickly leaned back against the door. Finally, I didn't feel the back neck cool.

I thought about Shu fish and I found a magical sword from the sacred sacs. This sword was the last time she had swept the trophy that she wore, and she didn't know which one was bad. Sitting with her arms crossed, she was relieved.

There are also many demon people who use weapons, but Tianfeng Yuyu never uses weapons, but is keen to use his own hands to pass through other people's bodies, so Shuyu does not use much, but at this time, alone is still placed alone. It's better to have a weapon to comfort your heart.

Holding the sword deep for a while, suddenly winded up the wind. This small courtyard is a floating choice, the place is remote, there is no spiritual treasure around, others should not come here, but it is too old and ridiculous. When a gust of wind blew over, the dry tree of the yard was squeaky, and the black-gray tree branches broke a lot, and the cricket hit the ground, and the atmosphere was very infiltrating.

Shu fish looked at it, and the brain circuit suddenly turned into a strange direction. She got up and took a lot of branches and raised fire in the yard.

A piece of golden light spirit was taken out from the sacred sac, and the squid took the sleeves and decided to make the grilled fish first, then the winter bamboo shoots, the lotus root soup and the bird stewed mushrooms, and some other strange collections. I can eat food that I can't eat, and I look at making food.

Waiting for the hope of refining and finishing the golden lotus, just come out to make up a supplement. Shu fish at this moment did not consider such a lot of spiritual things, can live to give the boss to fill the problem.

The smell of food floated outside the small courtyard, and the busy school of Shuyu was in full swing, but the state of the small courtyard was not so beautiful.

The quiet Jinlian is a rare spiritual thing. Although it is not easy to know that refining and refining is known, he did not expect Jinlian's refining process to be so tyrannical. It is almost the moment when Jinlian is integrated into the body, and the meridians in his body will be counted. Destroy, not only the demon bones, but also the most important demon of the demon, but also instantly shattered.

If it is not for Jin Lian to continue to play a role in the body, at this moment, the demon hope of the demon bones will be turned into a demon.

Even if you look forward to the kind of person who treats the injury as a routine, he is mad at this incomprehensible process and almost loses his mind. From the inside to the outside, from the flesh to the bones, the inch is opened, and the hope is turned into a blood person, except that it is still a personal shape. The other is that the fish is looking at it at this moment, I am afraid I am not sure that this is a hope.

The array that was laid out early and played a role played a role. Whether it was his tragic voice or the **** smell of the house, it was not noticed by the fish outside the door.

Reluctantly kept a clear line in the boundless pain, and I felt a strong sense of violation. He remembers that the quiet Jinlian described in the ancient book is a relatively gentle spiritual thing. Even if it is difficult to absorb, it will never be so rudely destroyed. Moreover, the aura that washes his whole body does not have such a pure feeling, but instead it exudes an unknown. Black gas, from the numerous wounds in his body, almost wrapped his whole person.