Chapter 56 Catching a Fish

Start from the beginning

    Jun Qingyu responded obediently: "Good Marshal."

    Hearing this address, Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and glanced at Xiaoyu.

    Before he opened his mouth, Jun Qingyu stepped closer and kissed him, "How long do we have to stay here before going back?"

    Now that the plans overlap, Jun Qingyu's previous calculation of the time is not accurate, and the specific time has to be decided by Fu Yuanchuan.

    "It won't take too long, I'll go back when Todis releases the news of the robot."

    Jun Qingyu nodded, now the attention of the leaders of the empire is on Wen Chengyao, finding the right time to release the news caught him off guard.

    Fu Yuanchuan sorted out the documents that will be used later, turned off the optical brain and said, "Clean it up, let's go for a walk." "

    Huh? I don't want to go for a walk."

    "It's okay to go swimming."

    "Hmm..." Jun Qingyu felt drowsy at the mention of swimming, and lifted the quilt to get inside.

    Blue Mercury's land and water area accounted for 90%, and it was developed into a tourist planet. Developers directly artificially built land in some places, and built hotels on small pieces of land.

    In this way, there is a feeling of opening the door to see the sea.

    In addition, there are submarine houses, special water beds and transparent walls, the kind where you can look at the fish on the bottom of the sea with your eyes open.

    But... Jun Qingyu is not interested in all of this, he just wants to sleep on a soft bed in an ordinary hotel these days.

    What could be happier than staying in a hotel.

    "You need to exercise more." Fu Yuanchuan fished out the half-hidden little fish, "You haven't exercised much recently."

    Jun Qingyu, who didn't want to go out, argued, "I just had a fight with the second lieutenant not long ago, And he won."

    Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "Then to reward the little fish that won, let's go out to eat barbecue?" "

    There is a seafood barbecue with good reviews nearby, and the taste of the takeaway will become worse. We can Go to the store to eat."

    "Hmm...is it okay to be photographed when you go out?" They are now forced to land due to damaged battleships.

    "Most of the people here are ordinary tourists, so it's okay to take pictures."

    Jun Qingyu stretched his waist. He is not very interested in barbecue, but Fu Yuanchuan wants to go out for a walk, so he should take it for a walk with him. , "I'll go and change first."

    Staying in the room, Jun Qingyu didn't even change the clothes when he went out, only wearing pajamas.

    "Go."

    The seafood barbecue restaurant that Fu Yuanchuan mentioned was not just mentioned casually, it is indeed the best-known gourmet restaurant in this area, and this restaurant is marked on the information sent by Shi Kaixin.

    The location of the store is close to the sea, and you can also rent the fishing tackle in the store for fishing. The fish caught are processed by the store for free, and you only need to pay for the seasoning.

    It is very interesting, and you will feel a sense of accomplishment by making and eating the fish you catch yourself.

    It wasn't too far away, and after going out, Fu Yuanchuan walked along the beach with Xiaoyu, thinking that the back and forth journey was just a walk.