Furthermore, Shi Kexin's description of these few words about this incident is obviously a trick, shouldn't he be punished for doing something wrong?

    Jun Qingyu said coldly, "I'll hang up if there's nothing else to do."

    "Don't worry, they did something wrong and they deserve to be scolded, but the Marshal took care of both sides and was so busy that he didn't have a bite of food. Let it cool down without unpacking it, even if you don’t care about their business, come here and persuade the marshal not to be angry, and eat something first." As an adjutant, Shi Kaixin was

    worried about his brother, but he was even more worried about the marshal. Body.

    It has not been long since the illness, my nerves are tense, and my mood fluctuates greatly, what should I do if I hurt my body again.

    Let Jun Qingyu come, mainly to coax the marshal, as for those brothers, it is incidental.

    After Shi Kaixin finished speaking, Jun Qingyu remained silent, so he didn't say anything, but waited quietly.

    After a while, Jun Qingyu asked: "Haven't you eaten?"

    Shi Kaixin said helplessly, "I delivered the supper twice, and they are

    all kept in the house." "Give me the address, I will be there in a while."

    " I don't need an address, I'll pick you up, so let's just say that, you just wait at home." After finally calling someone over, how could Shi Kexin let him take a taxi or drive here by himself.

    After turning off the video, Jun Qingyu found that the optical brain had two video invitations from Fu Yuanchuan.

    It should be that he was talking to Shi Kaixin just now, so Fu Yuanchuan's video did not come in.

    Jun Qingyu replied a message, put down his brain and went to the kitchen.

    It will take some time for Shi Kexin to come over, and he took advantage of this time to get out the semi-finished product that he had prepared before.

    Isn't the supper in the office cold? He can't let Fu Yuanchuan eat cold rice when he goes.

    I made three dishes, plus a dessert cake, put them in an insulated box and put them in a packing bag.

    The time was calculated well, and just as it was done, the doorbell outside rang.

    Jun Qingyu came out with the packing bag, "Let's go."

    Shi Kaixin quickly took it, turned his head and opened the car door.

    ---

    Each marshal has his own office building, and the building is also full of internal personnel of the legion.

    Fu Yuanchuan didn't come here often, but this time he went to the military headquarters to fish out people, and he didn't bring them back to the villa for discussion like before, but directly took them back to the office building.

    Shi Kaixin directly took Jun Qingyu to the office building.

    Although it was very late, the office building was already brightly lit, and the lights on each floor were not extinguished.

    Shi Kaixin explained, "I haven't been so busy in the past. Today, there is a lot of noise about this matter, and we are all waiting to hear the task."

    Jun Qingyu nodded, "Which floor is Yuanchuan on?

    " , Marshal Xijing." Shi Kaixin took the people up from the special elevator, and basically the chaos above the tenth floor was not so messy.