Chapter 39 Captured Robots

Bắt đầu từ đầu

    vegetables in the back are ordinary interstellar fruits and vegetables, which can be regarded as a disguise, so as to save him from taking fruits and vegetables from the space It's too eye-catching. He always takes the fruits and vegetables he uses as he makes things, so he is afraid of any accidents.

    Hearing this, Wen Chengyao didn't have any expression on his face. After all, they didn't steal it. It doesn't matter whether it's true or not. He sat up with force and leaned against the wall, "Okay, if things happen like this, I will Not much to say."

    Wen Chengyao said: "What do you need me to do? I will do my best to do it for you." "

    Don't worry, I will come to you if necessary." Jun Qingyu didn't want to say this in front of Fu Yuanchuan , and said casually: "Take your star thieves away, remember to transfer the repair money to me, and bring your sister over tomorrow on time."

    Wen Chengyao was taken aback, but he didn't expect Jun Qingyu to be so generous, "Would you like Treat my sister?"

    "Yes."

    Wen Chengyao opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but because of the wound at the corner of his mouth, he grinned his teeth in pain, and changed his original words, "Aren't you afraid that I will come to arrest you tomorrow?" Jun Qingyu

    shrugged , "You can't beat me."

    Still catching me, where did you get the confidence?

    Wen Chengyao: "..."

    Although what he said was crazy, Wen Chengyao had to admit that it seemed to be true.

    Wen Chengyao kicked Xiao Meng, and the comatose Xiao Meng woke up immediately. As soon as he opened his eyes, he shouted: "No one wants to hurt my Brother Wen!

    " One punch knocked him out.

    "Come and help me!"

    Xiao Meng was hit on the back of the neck, but there was no other injury, so he hurriedly stepped forward to apply Wen Chengyao and stood up.

    Walk out the door and meet the inspector head-on.

    Wen Chengyao knew that he was checking whether the items from the dessert shop had been brought out, so he didn't resist and let him check.

    Only when there is no problem found in the inspection, the person is released.

    back to the car.

    Xiao Meng came up from behind and closed the car door and said, "Brother Wen, what's the matter with you, you made yourself like this for a while."

    Wen Chengyao ignored it, and asked, "Where's the box?"

    Xiao Meng quickly fumbled in his pocket and took out one. Small box, pass it to him.

    Wen Chengyao scratched his arm with a knife and squeezed out a few seeds from it.

    The bloody seeds were put in the box, and Wen Chengyao stuffed them to Xiao Meng. He wrapped the wound with a cold face, and said, "Go back and get a simulated ecological warehouse, and speed up the cultivation. I will see the fruit before twelve o'clock tonight."

    "Understood."

    -

    Jun Qingyu stayed in the store to clean up the mess with Fu Yuanchuan.

    If you fight, you fight, what kind of table does it overturn.

    He still has to clean up.

    "You don't care about Wen Chengyao's attitude?" Fu Yuanchuan set the table and said, "I thought you wouldn't treat his sister anymore." Jun Qingyu