Chapter 37 Medicine is not cheap

Start from the beginning

    Wen Chengyao thought for a while, it would be troublesome to come here often, and the spaceship of Star Pirates cannot stay in one place for a long time.

    It's okay if it wasn't discovered, but if it is discovered, the spaceship is so close to the main star of the empire, it's either a provocation or a deliberate cause for trouble.

    Things are indispensable.

    The easiest solution is to stay in the store, Wen Chengyao asked: "Does the owner provide accommodation?"

    Living here, let them go on the spaceship side first, and go to reunite with them after my sister recovers.

    "Accommodation?" Jun Qingyu thought, what you think is beautiful, a dessert shop, you dare to even think about accommodation.

    Wen Chengyao nodded, and explained patiently: "I can pay you, and I won't lose you. Besides, the shopkeeper, you don't stay in the shop 24 hours a day, right? I can help you look after the shop. You don't need to pay Seed.”

    It’s a win-win.

    It saved money for security guards, earned money for accommodation, and secured a regular customer.

    how nice.

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    Looking at the shop?

    You don't even look at who those people are next to you.

    Now you are just a mouse among a group of cats, and you even watch the store for me.

    It's good if you don't get caught by them, and you still watch the store.

    Jun Qingyu refused and said, "No need."

    Wen Chengyao squinted his eyes and smiled, "Then if you let me come over, wouldn't I be of no use?"

    These words seemed to have a hidden meaning.

    Jun Qingyu paused with his fingertips, looked up at Wen Chengyao, he was smiling, but it gave off a feeling of discomfort.

    After thinking about it, Jun Qingyu raised his hand to temporarily turn off the radio in the house, "I do need your help, but I don't need you for the time being." "

    As a reward, I will cure your sister's illness, and I will contact you when necessary." You."

    Sensing Jun Qingyu's actions, Wen Chengyao smiled even more, "Then I will wait for your order."

    Yaoyao heard their conversation, looked up at the two blankly, she pulled Pull Wen Chengyao's sleeve.

    Wen Chengyao patted her hand and said comfortingly: "It's okay, we're just discussing something, don't worry."

    Yaoyao shook her head, as if she disagreed with Wen Chengyao's actions, she staggered up while holding the table and was about to leave.

    Although these desserts are good for Yaoyao's body, they are not a panacea. After eating them, she will immediately look radiant, and now it is very difficult to stand up and walk.

    Wen Chengyao was afraid that his sister would fall, so he quickly supported her, "Don't move around, what if you fall?"

    Yaoyao just shook her head, grabbing Wen Chengyao's arm and trying to take him away.

    "Don't worry, I just want his help, not his life." Jun Qingyu knew what Yaoyao meant at a glance.

    Worry about her brother.