Chapter 33 No sleepiness

Depuis le début

    Todis frowned slowly, "No, the temperature of a mermaid is different from that of a human. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for him to lie down like this?"

    Uncomfortable?

    Fu Yuanchuan didn't pay attention to the temperature difference between them, he lowered his head and asked, "Will it be uncomfortable?"

    Jun Qingyu shook his head, "Yeah!"

    Fu Yuanchuan said, "Xiaoyu said no."

    Todis: "... "

    I'm wrong or you are wrong.

    Looking at the blue little mermaid floating in the box, Totis thought, maybe he used the wrong method?

    Was it the wrong way of getting along that caused him to be beaten all the time?

    What Fu Yuanchuan said was actually right? The little mermaid is not feeling well, should the owner hold it in his hand and take care of it?

    Todis tried to reach out of the box, but as soon as he touched the water, the little blue mermaid swung his tail.

    With a 'crash' sound, a lot of water was thrown out.

    That is to say, Marshal Todis has quick eyesight and quick hands, otherwise the tail would be slapped firmly, and the bone fracture would be light.

    Looking at the little mermaid staring at him, and then at the one in Fu Yuanchuan's hand, Todis couldn't believe the Cen Cha in this world, "Your mermaid is fake." The more you look at it, the less it looks like a

    real mermaid. Marshal Diess said: "Are you so sick that you just found a machine to come back to comfort yourself?"

    Fake?

    Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, sat up holding Fu Yuanchuan's hand, and was about to jump down to beat him.

    You are fake!

    Fu Yuanchuan was afraid that he would fall, so he put his hands together and wrapped it up quickly, "Hey, he's not smart, we don't care about him." When

    Todis saw the mermaid's vicious look about to hit someone, he knew it was really not a fake fish .

    Todis couldn't help being a little envious, "This mermaid...you're so lucky."

    "Well, I think so too." Fu Yuanchuan felt that all his luck in his life was spent on meeting the little mermaid.

    Todis looked at the blue little mermaid who was still staring at him in the fish tank, sighed and said, "That's all right, your family is shy, I'll think of another way.

    " Looking at the little mermaid, Jun Qingyu quickly grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's cuff, "Yeah!"

    Fu Yuanchuan instantly understood the meaning of the little mermaid, and stopped Todis, "Wait a minute."

    "What's wrong? What's the matter?"

    Jun Qingyu pointed Points in the direction of the kitchen.

    Fu Yuanchuan said, "Wait a minute." Then, he got up and carried the little mermaid to the kitchen.

    Todis thought he had something important to do, so he left in no hurry.

    Sitting back on the sofa again, he sighed as he looked at the blue little mermaid who was obviously lifeless in the fish tank.

    in the kitchen.

    Jun Qingyu said in a low voice: "I feel that the mermaid must have consumed too much spiritual energy. You can give it some fruit and vegetable juice, and it should be fine after drinking a few times.