Chapter 32 Coaxing

Start from the beginning

    Anonymous customer: [My sister is seriously ill, and she got better after drinking your fruit and vegetable juice, so I thought, if I keep drinking it, can I recover completely, so I came to bother you rashly, can you see if I can get some more? ? 】

    Anonymous customer: 【My name is Wen Chengyao, as long as you can sell me fruit and vegetable juice, I can do anything for you within my ability. 】

    Wen Chengyao...?

    who?

    Although I don't know them, I feel that generally this kind of self-reported family is more powerful.

    Then Jun Qingyu copied the name and searched it online.

    No such person was found.

    Jun Qingyu: "...?"

    Those who dare to do this are nothing more than rich and famous, thinking that everyone knows everyone, so they dare to say so.

    But there are no words on the Internet.

    Jun Qingyu got up and went into the kitchen, raised his head and put his chin on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder, tilted his head and asked, "Yuanchuan, do you know Wen Chengyao?"

    "Wen Chengyao? An interstellar pirate, what's wrong?" Fu Yuanchuan picked up a small piece of chicken tenderloin and let it cool, then handed it to Jun Qingyu's mouth.

    Jun Qingyu bit the chicken tenderloin, and said vaguely: "The person who bought fruit and vegetable juice before was Wen Chengyao." "

    He came to me again, sent a lot of red envelopes, and said that he could buy them at ten times the price. "

    " Ask him a hundred times." Fu Yuanchuan said: "He has a lot of money."

    The star thief robbed money everywhere, and the empire didn't end well in his hands, so how could he ask for ten times more money?

    Jun Qingyu almost choked on the chicken tenders.

    The price of fruit and vegetable juice itself is not low, ten times is already high, and now it is a hundred times.

    But star robbers.

    Speaking of Wen Chengyao, Fu Yuanchuan frowned, "Isn't he a mermaid, why do you buy fruit and vegetable juice?"

    Jun Qingyu didn't know if he had a mermaid, but he didn't seem to buy it for himself to drink, "His sister is sick Heavy, buy fruit and vegetable juice for his sister."

    Fu Yuanchuan nodded.

    Jun Qingyu asked: "Then should I sell it to him?"

    Originally, I didn't plan to sell it, but from what Fu Yuanchuan said, it seems that I support him to sell it?

    But selling things to interstellar pirates, if they are discovered, will it have any impact on Fu Yuanchuan.

    "As you wish." Fu Yuanchuan said, "As long as you are happy, there are enough fruits and vegetables." "

    Don't worry about me, he doesn't have much to do with me, the main reason is that he has a deep conflict with the leader of the empire." Deep conflict with the leader of the

    empire ?

    Sell!

    Jun Qingyu took the light brain and put the fruit and vegetable juice on the shelves.

    "Just now I searched for Wen Chengyao's name on the Internet, but there is no information about him."

    "Interstellar pirates' information is classified. You can go to the most wanted list to see him. He should be number one."