Jun Qingyu moved the mask , trying to cover it tightly.

    Shi Kexin had seen the face of the little mermaid.

    Looking at the people around him, Shi Kaixin couldn't hide his gossip.

    I was just curious and wanted to ask how I met the Marshal. I don't need to talk about the process, just give me some time.

    But before he could start asking secretly, the door on the left opened.

    Shi Kaixin was taken aback, "Duan Hengjin?"

    Jun Qingyu glanced at the other party's epaulettes, Major, it seems that he should be from Marshal Todis's side.

    Shi Kaixin introduced Jun Qingyu, "Duan Hengjin, the rank of major, is the adjutant of Marshal Todis." "Where's the adjutant

    just now?" When they were in the food area downstairs, Marshal Todis followed him Not this adjutant.

    Shi Kexin shrugged, "Because Marshal Todis doesn't like to deal with official duties, he found five adjutants to share all his work."

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    The other marshals only have one adjutant, Marshal Todis It is also maverick.

    Duan Hengjin came over and said, "What are you making up for me again? I heard you calling my name from a long distance away."

    Shi Kaixin smiled and didn't answer, and asked instead: "Why are you here?

    " Marshal Diss asked me to come up and deliver some refreshments." Duan Hengjin raised his hand, and the waiter behind him pushed the cart in.

    Duan Hengjin picked up the tray and handed it to Shi Kaixin, saying: "Marshal Todis specially told you and Mr. Jun." "

    Jun?" Shi Kaixin raised his eyebrows, isn't his surname Fu?

    Duan Hengjin said: "Well, you guys eat first, I'll bring the refreshments in."

    Shi Kaixin said: "Okay, go and get together if you have time."

    "I'm busy recently, let's talk about it later."

    Shi Kaixin happily sat back with the tray, and winked at Jun Qingyu, "I understand everything!"

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    What do you understand?

    Shi Kaixin didn't explain too much, and took a piece of strawberry cake to Jun Qingyu, "Come, come, eat something, the Marshal and the others won't come out for a while."

    Jun Qingyu rejected the piece of strawberry cake, saying: " I ate it just now."

    Shi Kexin took a bite of the steak and said vaguely, "These are different from the ones downstairs, they are all specially made by the Marshal." The quality is higher, and the

    taste must be better.

    Jun Qingyu didn't want to eat, but Shi Kaixin stuffed the cake over for fear of staining his clothes, so he had no choice but to take it.

    But across the plate, I somehow felt that something was wrong with this cake.

    Jun Qingyu thought for a while, put the cake back on the tray, and took another tray.

    Both.

    The kind of thing that causes mental confusion seems to be attached to the food.

    "Don't eat it." "Huh?" Shi Kaixin chewed the steak     for a moment,