Chapter 22 For the time being

Začít od začátku

    Fu Yuanchuan added water and put the little mermaid in the fish tank.

    The fish tank is placed by the bed.

    Turning off the lights, the room darkened instantly.

    "Good night."

    "Yeah~"

    ---

    After that incident, the leaders of the empire were quiet for a few days.

    Fu Yuanchuan took advantage of the opportunity to release the news that he was seriously ill, so he simply took this opportunity to recuperate at home and didn't bother with the affairs over there.

    As a result, the leaders of the empire sent someone to the door.

    Fu Yuanchuan received the news early in the morning, but he didn't hurry down, but stayed with the little mermaid in the bedroom for a while.

    The little mermaid slept on his pillow.

    The little mermaid's spiritual power is too closely related to his spiritual power.

    Fu Yuanchuan's vigilance is not low, but the spiritual power of the little mermaid is not within the scope of his vigilance.

    I don't know when the little mermaid came out of the fish tank.

    It's just that the water on his body is almost dry now, and the time to come out should not be short.

    Just when Fu Yuanchuan wanted to wipe some water on the little mermaid's tail, the little mermaid opened her eyes.

    "Are you awake?"

    "Hmm... ah." Jun Qingyu squinted his eyes, sleepiness made his brain's response slow.

    He looked at Fu Yuanchuan, put his hand against his mouth, then leaned closer to Fu Yuanchuan, curled up and continued to sleep.

    Fu Yuanchuan's expression moved slightly, did this mean he was not allowed to speak?

    Fu Yuanchuan didn't pull the little mermaid's hand down, but just said softly, "Little fish, I'm going down." "

    Yah~" Jun Qingyu responded softly when he heard the voice.

    Seeing that he was too sleepy to keep his eyes open, Fu Yuanchuan didn't propose to take it down with him, but quietly got up and went downstairs to deal with those people.

    Jun Qingyu could sense that Fu Yuanchuan was gone in a half-dream and half-awake state.

    He wanted to go down together, but he was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, opened his mouth, and was so sleepy that he couldn't even speak.

    Even after Fu Yuanchuan left, he didn't want to sleep alone on the big bed.

    I simply went into the space to soak in the spring water, hoping to refresh myself.

    I don't know if it's because of the season, especially after soaking in spring water, it's even more sleepy.

    Jun Qingyu stretched, planning to run in the spring for a while before going out.

    Anyway, Fu Yuanchuan went downstairs to talk to the people from the leader of the empire.

    I won't be able to come back for a while, and it will be boring to go out, so it's better to soak in spring water.

    When the fish tail moved, Jun Qingyu froze for a moment, looking down at the water surface.

    There seems to be something wrong with the spring water, the water level seems to be lower?