Chapter 21 Eagerness

Start from the beginning

    Fu Yuanchuan stood there for a while, and a line was drawn in the middle of the iron sheet.

    It automatically folded to the left and right sides, and then returned to the wall, perfectly fitting.

    Only then did Jun Qingyu understand that this is a door.

    After the door is another door.

    They waited at the door for a long time before they came in.

    Jun Qingyu didn't see what password Fu Yuanchuan entered, so it shouldn't be a combination lock.

    The door will open when you stand still, it may be information collection, or mental power.

    Everyone's spiritual power is different, as unique as a fingerprint.

    It's just that mental power is more troublesome to collect than fingerprints.

    The room was quiet and there was nothing unusual, everything was neatly placed where it should be placed.

    The lights are on, and there is a layer of shelter outside the windows.

    Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid into the fish tank and lifted the protection in the house.

    Looking at these things, Jun Qingyu understood a little bit.

    No wonder Fu Yuanchuan put him in the bedroom before, because it is absolutely safe here.

    If it's mental power to unlock.

    Then, even Fu Yuanchuan, who was subconsciously unconscious after a mental riot, couldn't open the door outside.

    Layers of protection, very tight.

    However, it can really be used, which Jun Qingyu can't figure out... What are the leaders of the empire doing against him?

    Jun Qingyu paused for a moment, then slowly frowned, it might be a little strange for the mermaid.

    But if targeting the mermaid is part of the plan, then it might make sense.

    The tokens that triggered the war did not happen. Fu Yuanchuan had a high reputation among ordinary people, and the leaders of the empire did not dare to do anything to Fu Yuanchuan on the surface.

    Some small actions can only be done in private.

    The aggravation of the disease allowed Fu Yuanchuan to 'die' as soon as possible.

    Under the mourning of the whole country, it was logical to take over everything from Fu Yuanchuan, including the legion.

    But if there are mermaids, Fu Yuanchuan's 'died of illness' becomes unreasonable, so they stretched out their hands to themselves?

    In this case...

    the eggs on Libbys Avenue are to aggravate Fu Yuanchuan's condition.

    The reason for sending people to the house to deal with the mermaid was to make Fu Yuanchuan's illness incurable.

    This time the matter was too targeted.

    Jun Qingyu could feel that the leaders of the empire were in a hurry.

    Come to think of it, it has been arranged for so long.

    Seeing that the result was about to come, a mermaid suddenly jumped out of it and disrupted the plan.

    The token was not found, and Fu Yuanchuan's illness was almost cured.

    He should be in a hurry too.