Chapter 12 Getting Along

Start from the beginning

    It seems to be the nature of mermaids to like water. Jun Qingyu, who had no idea when looking at spring water, now feels that he likes it very much.

    He channeled the water from the spring to a small bath beside it, which he had dug long ago.

    Mermaids don't have to worry about suffocation and choking if they soak in it.

    Jun Qingyu felt a little sleepy after soaking in it, so he leaned against the edge of the bathtub and took a nap.

    As a result, he accidentally fell asleep.

    In a daze, I heard Fu Yuanchuan's voice.

    "Little fish? Little fish..."

    Jun Qingyu subconsciously returned to the shell bed before fully waking up.

    Lifting the tail of the fish slightly, he opened the cover of the shell bed, and whispered: "Yeah."

    Fu Yuanchuan looked at the little mermaid curled up inside and sleeping soundly, and said softly, "It's time to get up."

    It's already noon, and the little mermaid still hasn't It means to come out.

    Fu Yuanchuan was afraid of something unexpected, so he came over to call him, but it seemed that nothing happened, it was just that the little mermaid stayed in bed.

    To be on the safe side, Fu Yuanchuan stretched out his hand and touched the little mermaid's forehead with his fingertips.

    However, the next moment, the half-dream and half-awake little mermaid hugged her fingers.

    "Yeah~" Jun Qingyu closed his eyes, rubbing his fingers lightly.

    Curled up and pressed Fu Yuanchuan's fingers under his body to prevent him from disturbing his sleep.

    Under the water, the little mermaid's cry could not be heard very clearly.

    Small bubbles were still bubbling from the edge of his mouth.

    The little poking movements seemed to be acting like a baby.

    Looking at such a little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan's heart softened beyond belief.

    As for whether to wake him up...Fu Yuanchuan felt that if the little mermaid was woken up like this, the little mermaid might cry.

    After thinking about it, she let the little mermaid go to sleep.

    He gently withdrew his hand and carefully closed the shell's lid.

    After preparing the food and putting it on the platform, I got up and went to work.

    When Jun Qingyu woke up, it was already afternoon.

    He sat on the shell bed and looked at the wall clock. He didn't know why, after going to bed so early at night, he was able to sleep until the afternoon.

    He was hungry after sleeping.

    Jun Qingyu swam up and picked a small dried fish from among the snacks.

    He pushed the cut fruits and vegetables aside, planning to add them to Fu Yuanchuan when he squeezed the juice.

    The bedroom is quiet, where did Fu Yuanchuan go?

    Jun Qingyu thought, if Fu Yuanchuan hadn't come back after he finished eating the dried fish, he would jump out of the fish tank to find him.

    However, before he finished eating half of the dried fish, Fu Yuanchuan came back.