Chapter 10 Real or Fake

Start from the beginning

But it turns out that the little mermaid loves to sleep on the golden shell bed.

Seeing that the little mermaid didn't speak and kept staring at the tarnished shell bed, Fu Yuanchuan said, "Little fish, I'll return it to you in ten minutes, okay?

"

take it.

Bring it to me when you're done, and I'll look after it for you!

But if there is an accident, the real token will be put into the space directly, and no one can get it.

Fu Yuanchuan brushed the little mermaid's hair with his fingertips, and he helped straighten it out, "Thank you."

"Boom~" Jun Qingyu spat out a bubble, no thanks.

Fu Yuanchuan did not go far, but was on the left side of the desk.

Open the device above and put the token in.

The machine was working, and it didn't take long to draw a prototype.

Jun Qingyu stood on the edge of the fish tank, eating small dried fish, and watching the three-dimensional printing machine.

Make a fake one and put it outside to confuse them.

good.

Three-dimensional printing is fast.

It didn't even take ten minutes to make an identical fake one.

Apart from the difference in material, there is almost no difference.

Fu Yuanchuan put the fake one on the table casually.

After the real token was put back, the shell bed slowly emitted a light golden halo.

Jun Qingyu dried the fish and washed his hands after eating.

Although the gauze is waterproof, it has been soaked in water all the time, and no gauze can withstand such soaking.

Already drenched.

Seeing that he had finished eating, Fu Yuanchuan wiped his hands for him, replaced the medicine bag with new gauze.

"Want to go out for a walk? The playground over there has been moved to the mermaid room."

Jun Qingyu still felt that such a big playground would be a waste if he didn't want it. coming.

Jun Qingyu immediately opened his arms, "Yeah~"

Hug!

Fu Yuanchuan held the little mermaid in his hands and walked out.

Jun Qingyu looked left and right, and the interior of the villa was also very large.

There is also an elevator.

There were not many servants in the corridor, and the huge place seemed empty.

Not long after he came out, Jun Qingyu vaguely heard the sound of 'buzzing'.

Fu Yuanchuan rubbed his ears and asked, "Is it noisy?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, looked up, the voice came from the kitchen.

Inside there are chefs cooking.

Juicing with a juicer.

Juicer? !

Jun Qingyu was still struggling with how to take out the fruits and vegetables so conspicuously.