Chapter 7 Stealing

Start from the beginning

Fu Yanghong noticed the fish tank on the coffee table, and said, "This mermaid is the one that Fu Yuanchuan brought back?"

Shi Kaixin said, "Yes."

Fu Yanghong said angrily, "Why does it look so fierce? I don't know how to get angry after buying it. It's better, how can you cure the disease if you have such a bad temper?"

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, I didn't bother you but you provoked me, so you deserve it?

Jun Qingyu swam up to the surface of the water, holding the stones used for decoration under the fish tank in his hand. He raised the corner of Fu Yanghong's mouth, "Yeah." Fu Yanghong said

, "This will be... ah!"

eyes!

Fu Yanghong was dizzy with staring eyes, "You--!"

Fu Yanghong gritted his teeth and slapped him backhand.

Shi Kaixin's attention was always on the little mermaid. Seeing this, he immediately strode forward to pick up the fish tank, and grabbed Fu Yanghong's wrist.

Fu Yanghong coughed angrily, "Shi Kaixin!"

Fu Yuanchuan told him when he left that the safety of the mermaid should be the first priority.

Shi Kaixin went straight to it without thinking about it, and now he quickly let go of Fu Yanghong's hand, and said in a friendly voice: "Uncle Fu, this mermaid is the Marshal's favorite, he is just playing with you." Jun Qingyu

underwater He hummed softly.

The woman who had been quiet next to him said softly: "Old Fu, stop making trouble, Yuanchuan will have to quarrel with you again when he comes back later."

Fu Yanghong was upset, "What's wrong with me, what's wrong with me?

" He lowered his head and made a helpless expression at the little mermaid.

I'm having a hard time.

Suddenly, there was movement from the study upstairs.

Shi Kaixin was taken aback, "Who's there?!"

Without a word, he ran over holding the fish tank.

Fu Yanghong and the woman were taken aback for a moment, with serious expressions on their faces. They looked at each other and hurriedly got up to follow.

Shi Kexin was standing in front of the study door, looking inside the study expressionlessly.

The woman stepped forward and patted Shi Kaixin on the shoulder and said, "Xiao Shi, don't be surprised. Come on, go out with Auntie."

Shi Kaixin turned a deaf ear.

He walked into the study, put down the fish tank as if nothing had happened, and then kicked through the wooden cabinet under the desk!

"Ah!" The man curled up inside rolled out in embarrassment.

Jun Qingyu only glanced at the man and then looked away, not recognizing him.

What deserves his attention more is Fu Yanghong and that woman.

He also suspected that it did not match the plot of the original text.

But now it's confirmed.

This is when stealing the tokens of the legion in the plot point of the original text. As for why the number of people has changed...