Chapter 54: The Meeting and Old Memories

Start from the beginning

Ironwood: You both did a amazing job. I am certain that without you both that this partnership would never have existed with your help, If you ever in the need of help then please come and ask me as I would be more then happy to help.

He smiles as Jaune pats his shoulder.

Jaune: Think nothing of it, You did a great job on opening up like this and now you have a very important group of people with great influence helping you in the Amity communication tower project.

Jaune and Mordred took Robyn and her group back down to Mantle as they thank him for setting up the meetings as they all went their separate ways as Jaune and Mordred went back to Atlas to their dorm room.

Jaune: It would seem that everything is now coming back together.

Mordred: That it is, You continue to surprise me with your intelligent my King, I am sure that you would be a even more perfect King to rule Camelot.

Jaune: Thank you Mordred.

Mordred: When should we go back to Camelot?

Jaune: We cant leave for awhile until we solve this Salem Problem and another problem with someone else.

Mordred: Who are you talking about?

Jaune looks at Mordred for a few seconds as she tilts her head in confusion.

Jaune: Just some past... Friends with me, That's all.

Mordred: Well if they are causing you problems then I will go and beat them up!

She spoke with determination which Jaune chuckled lightly before sighing.

Jaune Thoughts: Sorry My Son but If it does happen which I hope not then I dont want you to fight your own mother...

Jaune knew Mordred will catch on his emotion if he kept it up so he then smiled as he lifts up Mordred who was surprised by this action as he looks up to her in the air.

Jaune: Thank you for always standing by myside My Son, You make me so proud for having such a strong and caring Knight as a son.

He spoke in a happy tone as Mordred began to turn red from being Embarrassed.

Mordred: H-Heh... T-Thanks Mother....

She turned as she was trying to hide a smile as he place her down much to her disappointment.

Jaune: We got quite a busy week for now forth but let take our time so we dont miss anything now.

Mordred getting her embarrassment back down would then nod as she bows to him.

Mordred: Me and My blade will always be by yourself My King as I will never leave your side as not only as a Knight but as well as your son.

Jaune: Then let stick by each other Sit together for now on.