Chapter 38: The Fallen Children Against the Five Bands

Start from the beginning

Scalper growled at the humiliation and the pain of his bruised ego but he need to be careful now. Knowing that if these giant knights or some of those monsters have found him, even he knows that he would be done for.

As Scalper then slowly limp into the corridor, looking left and right, now knowing where to walk, he then heard some sort of mechanical and deep sounding voice as it said, "Where do you think you're going?"

Scalper didn't have a moment to know where the voice comes from before something grabbed him straight from the wall and pulled through.

Scalper screamed in fear as he tried to break free as he found himself in the grip of a gigantic blood-red coloured metal suit of demonic armour with the horns, the somewhat demonic symbols and the bulky frames as the giant grabbed towards what appears to be a large court before flinging him to the hard concrete floor.

Scalper groan in pain as he looked at an exit and tried to walk towards it.

"You're not going anywhere, you fucking Butcher."

Only for the exit to be destroyed by a beam of red light as it cams from the giant's shoulder pads, showcasing a cannon launcher.

Scalper watched as the giant continue to thud towards him and he now knew that even he thinks that fighting against a metal giant with just his claws is proven to be absolutely idiotic.

Not that he is going to admit it.

"Y-you think I am scared of you? I am Scalper, the Butcher of Daiken. A-and.... and.... I'm going to claw you out and make you bleed you-" Scalper stopped his defiant rant as the red giant instantly grabbed him and squeeze him tight, making him scream in pain and agony.

"So, how is it, asshole? Painful, isn't it? After all what you did when you used against people, making you suffer is what deserved it all. Isn't that right, Scalper?" The red giant said mockingly towards him.

"I don't even know who you are?" Scalper spoke out, wheezing out from being squeezed tight.

"Oh, you don't, huh? Well...." The red giant then start to blow out some sort of steam inside it's chest as it started to split open before Scalper widened his eyes in shock, revealing to him who is the red giant, "Maybe this will be jog your memory."

"Wait a minute. You're that-" Scalper was then moved closer towards Godiva's face as she glare at him in hate.

"Once, I lost everything to you and your soldiers destroying everything in my home. Killed my parents. Treated like an object to be fucked. Mutilated horribly. And thrown away like trash. Up until Abaddon had saved me alongside the Tartarus Empire and not only have they healed me but also gave me a new life, a new purpose and a new perk to my new alliance against them." Godiva then grabbed Scalper's hand and showcasing a surprising amount of strength, crushed it until nothing is left but blood, flesh and bone shards everywhere, "And my service has granted me an eternal reward. The suffering of the Butcher of Daiken."

"Wait.... Wait.... Please..." Scalper said, screaming in pain as he looked at her with pleading eyes, "You have to understand. I was forced to this. General Gravel would kill me if I didn't do the horrible things to you. Honest.... I.... AAAAAAHHHHHHH..."

He was interrupted when Godiva ripped his hand off, making it bleed as Scalper screamed in agony at his hand being ripped off.

"Say it to those who believe in your bullshit, asshole. Don't think I'm stupid enough to believe your nonsense. You pay what you did, bastard." Godiva said in an unsympathetic tone.

Scalper gritted his teeth before looking at Godiva in a defiant look as he said, "You're a fucking cunt, bitch."

Godiva look more pissed off than before despite her expression being unchanged as she said, "What did you just...." The giant red armour closes as Godiva said, "Say?"