"Anika." Sakshi waved her arms wildly as if I couldn't see her. I giggled, she looks like she is already tipsy.

"Are they always like this?" He looked at my friend's like they were from another world.

"Hey!" I nudged my elbow into his side. "Don't say anything bad about them. They are my best friends."

"I wouldn't dare." He muttered.

"Why are they not sitting with everyone else?" I frowned. We walked towards our table and I stopped mid track. Either I'm drunk with only one sip or I am seeing things. No this can't be happening. They wouldn't do that, why would they do that anyway? I chuckled no they wouldn't.

"Sweetheart." He called.

"Am I imagining things or is your ex sitting at our table?" I mumbled trying to clear my head. He sighed as he knew this would happen. I guess that's why my friends weren't at that table.

I laughed out loud. It sounded shallow even to my own ears. "I can't believe it. I seriously can't believe it. You knew?" I wouldn't have minded if she was nice but after the conversion we had I don't like her and don't want her anywhere near me.

"Let's sit down then we will talk. Everyone is looking at us." I looked around and sure enough people were watching and why wouldn't they, he is Kartavya Raichand after all. He guided us to our seats and we sat down.

I sat in the corner and Avy was on my left side next to him was Mihir and Kavya. On the single armchair was Karthik and opposite us were Bhai, Bhabhi, and Mahira. All of them were looking at us as if waiting for my reaction. But they wouldn't get one. I took a deep breath, controlled myself and started greeting everyone.

"Anika Bhabhi where did you run off this afternoon. You missed a really good massage. We had so much fun you missed it." Kavya looked at me as if I was a fool to miss the massage.

"I had things to do." I faked a smile at her.

"Yes, Anika, it was really good. You missed out." Mahira said. I just smiled and focused on my friends who were laughing and enjoying themselves. If I thought the night would progress into this I probably would have stayed at the bar just with Avy.

"This feels like old times, we would always do this." Mahira said as if she was feeling nostalgic. "I really missed this."

"I know right I missed you too." Bhabhi said with emotions thick in her voice. They hugged each other and soon the topic changed to their past and childhood, which I knew nothing about. The table was lively with chit chat, Avy was talking to Mihir about something while his thumb was moving back and forth on my hand. Everyone was busy with their own chats. I was the only one left out.

The others were laughing with her reminiscing about old times. I feel so disrespected. No one talked to me for the next twenty minutes. When I tried to grab Avy's attention, someone always interrupted him. I want to leave from here and right on que my friends turned towards me. Seeing me sitting all alone they walked up to me.

"Ani, come on let's go dance." Shaurya held his hand out for me to take. Everyone turned and looked at me. Without acknowledging them I placed the drink on the table in front of me freeing my hand from his, I stood up.

"Yes. Let's go." I smiled at them gratefully. Without saying anything to anyone we left from there.

"Are you okay?" Sakshi asked in a clear voice. She was sober.

"You're not drunk?" I asked, confused. "With the way you were behaving I thought you were tipsy."

"We saw her and we immediately knew your mood would be ruined so we waited for you. Now we will have fun." My eyes pricked. I am so lucky to have them. I hugged them both tightly.