struggles of marriage pt2

I clear the house before joining her in our room. "Holy.." I trail off as I see her naked body laid on our bed.

"Come here" she sits up slowly. I walk over to her, pulling off my shirt and tossing it aside. She undoes my trousers and pulls them down. I kick them off aswell as my boxers.

"Just flip over sweetheart" I grab her thighs. She flips onto her hands and knees. "I thought you were going to make love to me baby" she says. I stop, thinking.

"I am, sorry baby.. I am, I'm just so desperate to have you now" I groan. I kiss her back. "You make me so hard, fuck" I stare at her as she flips back onto her back with her legs open infront of me.

She stretches her legs out and puts them on my shoulders. I hold her feet in my hands. "Come down here der" she arches her back slightly. I lean down to her.

I crawl ontop of her. She giggles softly, putting her hands on my waist. I start kissing her neck, sucking on her skin. She let's out small moans, wrapping her legs around me.

I kiss down her chest slowly, paying special attention to her nipples, licking and sucking on them slowly. She let's out a deeper moan, grabbing my hair in her fist gently. I smile against her skin.

"You smell amazing" I breathe. "Have you been taking the pill, baby?" I kiss her stomach. She shakes her head.

"Why not?" I sigh. "I thought our sex life was over.. dead.. gone.. forever" she says dramatically. I chuckle softly. "Never ever" I kiss it again.

"Tell me what you've been doing to yourself whilst I've not been" I push my face between her thighs. "I don't want to" she whispers.

"Tell me, baby" I warn, pulling away. "I didn't do anything" she says. "You're lying.. tell me sweetheart" I kiss her clit.

"I touched myself" she says. "Did you watch anything whilst?" I ask. She nods. "What did you watch?" I ask. She goes silent again. I lick up and down her foulds but pull away again. She whines quietly.

"I watched the videos of us having sex" she says. "Did that turn you on?" I rub her clit slowly with my thumb. She whines quietly, nodding "babe" she groans.

"What did you use?" I ask. "What?" She asks. "Did you use your vibrator?" I ask. She shakes her head. "What did you use baby?" I ask.

"I-I used.." she pants. My smile widens. "I used the thing you got me" she says. "The one in the shape of me?" I ask. She nods.

For her birthday a few years ago, one of my presents I bought her was a dildo. I had it custom made. It's the exact shape and size of my dick.

"You don't need me anymore with that, do you?" I tease. "No, I need you.. I definitely need you" she says desperately. I chuckle softly.

"Stop teasing me.. its my birthday" she says. I look up. She's actually getting visibly upset. She gets so emotional when she's drunk. She starts sobbing quietly.

"I'm not teasing, my love" I kiss the inside of her thigh. She stops. I slowly start flicking her clit back and forth with my tongue. She sighs in pleasure.

"That feels good" she grabs the sheets under her. "Uh!" She moans as I thrust my fingers into her too. I move them in and out of her slowly. I speed up with my tongue on her clit.

Her legs start shaking slightly after a while. "Baby, I'm really close" she pants out of breath.

"Come here" she grabs my arms, pulling me up. I crawl up her body. "You don't want me to finish you off?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"I wanna cum with you" she whispers. "Okay, my love" i whisper. She reaches to grab the condoms. I stop her.

"Babe" she says shocked. "I wanna have a baby with you" I say. "You do?" She asks.

That's what we've been arguing about. She wants to have a baby but I haven't been ready. Fuck it though.. I love her with all my heart. I want what she wants. I want a family.

"What do you think?" I ask. She nods enthusiastically. "I want a baby with you" she whispers, tearing up. She kisses me deeply.

I feel her crying quietly against my lips so I pull away. "Sweetie" I chuckle softly, kissing her head. "You want a baby" she sobs. I nod.

"I love you" she says. "I love you too baby" I kiss her. She puts her hands on my cheeks, deepening the kiss. Her legs wrap around my hips. I slide into her.

She let's out a small moan against my lips. "I forgot how big you are" she groans. I groan. "You're so warm and tight.. fuck baby, you feel amazing" I squeeze her hands that I'm holding above her head.

I start moving my hips. She moans quietly. I kiss her neck softly and slowly, sucking on her skin. "You feel amazing" we say in unison accidentally. We look at eachother shocked and laugh.

She rests her forehead against mine, smiling brightly. I kiss her softly. "Were very in sync today" I reach down and gently grab her thigh. "Its nice" she smiles. I nod in agreement.

"Does your heart feel better?" I say teasingly. "Shut up.. yes, it does" she giggles softly. I smile. She's definitely sobering up a little.

"Stop talking" she whispers, pushing her face into my shoulder. "I'm sorry" I smile. I speed up. I can tell she's getting closer.

I grab her shoulders, wrapping my arms under hers to keep her still so she stops moving as much as I thrust into her.

"Derek" she moans. "Stop talking" I tease. She looks at me shocked. "Don't talk to me like that" she says, her expressions immediately changing from pleasure to anger.

"Baby, I was joking" I stop moving. She gives me a dirty look. I kiss her softly. "I'm sorry" I chuckle. A smile creeps onto her face. She giggles. "I hate you" she says. "I hate you" I grin.

"Let me get ontop please" she says. I flip us over. "Lay down baby" she smiles. I lay down. She puts her hands on the mattress, either side of my head, leaning down to me.

She bounces up and down slowly. "You have no idea how much I missed you" she whispers. She bites her lip, gently pushing her face into my shoulder. I smile. "I have some idea" I put my hands on her hips.

"I'm tired" she says. "My love" I sigh but chuckle softly. She giggles. "I'm sorry" she says. "Its okay, lift your hips up" I say. She holds herself up. I start thrusting upwards, into her.

"Uhh! Uh! Uh!" She moans uncontrollably, her body going limp ontop of me.

"Oh" she gasps quietly as I flip us over and start pounding into her again in missionary.

Her nails scrape down my back, her back arches and her legs squeeze tighter around my waist. I close my eyes, pushing my face into her shoulder.

She cries out in pleasure, her body spazming as she comes to her climax. I slow down before stopping entirely, groaning quietly as my cum spills into her.

I collapse next to her on the mattress. We gasp out of breath. I look at her. She looks at me.

Her whole body is soaked in swart and her legs are still shaking. I lean in and kiss her softly.

"I love you" I say. "I love you too" she whispers. She moves into my arms and I hug her waist.