lifeguard

Meredith and derek have been dating for 2 years. Meredith is a 22 year old waitress and derek is a 24 year old lifeguard at a fancy hotel pool. Meredith and cristina decided they wanted a day out so went to the pool.

"Mer" cristina nudges me as we walk into the pool area. I look over at derek on the lifeguard chair. He looks like he's trying to ignore a woman who's obviously flirting with him. I chuckle.

"I'll be back" I grin, tightening the string on my black bikini top. I walk over to him. "Hi baby" I smile. The girl glares at me. Derek smiles at me. He hops down from the chair.

"Hi.. what are you doing here?" He smiles, kissing me. "With cristina.. we're bored" I say. He chuckles. "You look hot in that bikini" he smirks. By now the woman has already left.

"You look sexy.. I'm not surprised that little skank was trying to flirt with you" I glare at the woman whos now across the pool. He chuckles. "Don't be jealous" he grins, kissing me softly. I chuckle.

"I'm gonna go back over to cristina.. come over to us when you have a break?" I wrap my arms around his neck. "I will" he smiles. "Okay.. don't drown anyone.. I love you" I giggle, kissing him on the lips before walking back over to cristina.

We lay on two tanning beds infront of the pool. There's a massive glass window on the roof so the sun is shining through. The pool is massive and a beautiful blue colour.

I raise my sunglasses to my head, making eyes with derek from the other side of the pool. I grin. He smiles. "Stop eye sexing your boyfriend" cristina says. "He looks so hot on that ladder" I smirk at him. He smiles.

My view gets blocked by a shirtless waiter. "Hey ladies can I get you two a drink?" He asks, looking my body up and down. "Can I have a coke please" I smile. "Of course.." he says. He looks at cristina. "Same" she says. "Be right back" he smirks at me before walking away.

I look back at derek. "Looks like someone has the hots for you" cristina says. "Shut up" I say. "Hes hot" she says. "Hotter than that?" I giggle, looking at derek. "Mm.. no" she says.

I smile, putting my sunglasses over my eyes, laying down on the sunbed properly. He brings us our drinks, attempts to flirt with me but I ignore him.

"I'm bored" I say. "I know.. he's not even doing anything.. I'm kinda waiting for someone to drown to get some entertainment" cristina says. I giggle.

I look at her. "No" she says. "It'll be fun" I smirk. She chuckles. "You think he'll get mad?" She asks. "I don't.. think so?" I giggle. "Do it" she chuckles. I grin, standing up.

I take my sunglasses off my head, putting them on my sunbed. I tighten the string on my bikini bottoms before walking over to the mostly empty pool, jumping in.

I dunk my head under the water, kicking back up again, screaming. I flap my hands around, pretending to be pulled under.

DEREK'S POV:
I hear screaming and splashing. I look. "You've got to be kidding me" I mumble. She's splashing about in the water.

"Hey your girlfriends drowning!" The girl from earlier runs over to me. "She's fine" I say. She keeps screaming and splashing about.

"Oh my god" I roll my eyes. I get down, jumping in the water. I swim over to her, wrapping my arms around her. I pull her to the edge, picking her up out of the water. I climb out.

"I hate you" I say, looking down at her as she lays on the floor. She opens her eyes, looking into mine. She giggles. She sees someone walking past us so covers it up with a cough. She lays there, coughing dramatically.

"You need to give her the kiss of life" cristina walks over to us. I glare at her. She chuckles. Meredith opens her eyes. "You do.. and you're supposed to straddle me" she smirks. I laugh. She giggles. "What are you doing?" I say. "I wanted attention" she grins. I chuckle.