"because of you"

SET IN SEASON 5..

"I don't care patrick!" Ellen shouts. "Can you stop shouting for two seconds?" He says. "No! You're leaving the show?!" She shouts. "El-" he says. "No! You dont get to talk! I'm talking- actually you know what? I'm done! I'm done talking!" She shouts. "El-" he says. "I'm.. I'm going" she walks out of the trailer, slamming the door behind her. She runs down the parking lot to her car. As soon as she gets to her car, she breaks down, crying her eyes out, sobbing uncontrollably. She finally calms herself down a bit and drives home.

ELLEN'S POV:
I know it was probably really bad, me shouting at him like that but, I couldnt help it. He's leaving? Just like that? I mean, i guess.. i never expected him to just.. walk out on the show like that. He's my best friend. I just.. I'm just going to miss him so much. I cant believe he's just.. leaving me. I walk into the living room in my house and sit down on the couch. I pull off my clothes and put on my lace silk nighty. I go to the freezer and grab a tub of ice cream and go back into the living room. I put on tv. The first episode of greys anatomy comes on. I start crying again. I wrap myself up in a blanket as I eat my ice cream. It's been around thirty minutes when the doorbell rings. I ordered a pizza twenty minutes ago. I go to the door. I open it. "You're not the pizza" I say. "Ellen let me talk" he says. I close the door, walking back over to the couch. I turn off the TV and drape my blanket over my lap. I hear the door open and he walks in and sits next to me on the couch. "I dont want to talk to you right now" I look down, not making eye contact with him. "Don't talk then" he says. I finally look at him. "I hate you. I hate you so much right now. This is going to ruin the show. Its- meredith and derek will be over. And what the hell am I supposed to do? I hate everyone else on set. Who the hell am I supposed to hang out with?" I rant. I chuckle slightly, emotionally at the end part. "You like sandra" he says. "Its not the same" a tear rolls down my cheek. "Itll be fine. You'll be fine without me" he says. "You really- you wont miss me?" I look at him tearfully. "I will. Of course I'll miss you. But I'll still see you. I can just turn on my tv and you're there" he jokes. I get up and run upstairs. I walk to my room, slamming the door.

PATRICK'S POV:
I sigh. I don't get it. Why is she so upset? I mean, I knew she'd care a little. I knew she'd miss me but I didnt think it would hurt her this much. I run my fingers through my hair, trying to think.

I get up and walk upstairs after her. "El!" I shout. I walk into her room. Shes sat on the edge of her bed. "I'm sorry" I say. I walk over to her and sit next to her. "I'm going to miss you so much" I say. "Whatever" she mumbles. "Damn it ellen!" I feel a sudden wave of anger rush through my body. She looks at me. "You think I don't care about you? You think I'm not going to miss talking to you every day? The reason I'm leaving the show is because of you!" I shout. "What?" She whispers. Shit. I didn't mean to say that. "Forget it" I mumble. I walk out of the room. "No!" She runs after me as I walk down the stairs. "What?" She grabs my arm. I turn around. We're in the hallway now. "I'm gonna go" I say. "What do you mean because of me?" She asks. "Nothing. It's nothing, forget it" I say. I try to start walking again before she grabs my arm again. "Patrick Dempsey! Talk! Now!" She shouts. "What do you think I mean?!" I turn around to face her "I can't be around you anymore! I can't talk to you. I can't act out scenes with you! And I definetly can't work with you!" I shout. She looks hurt. "Why?" She says sadly. "Because-" I sigh "because of this" I grab her face, kissing her passionately. She stumbles back slightly but I feel her put her hands on my arms. I trail my hands down to her waist, keeping her steady.

ELLEN'S POV:
ke kissed me. Hes kissing me. He finally pulls away. "Because I love you" he says. "Patrick" I trail my hands down to his, holding them. "I love you too" I say. A tear rolls down my cheek. "What?" He says. "I thought you didnt care about me.. that you weren't gonna miss me" I tear up even more. "You love me?" He says. "I've been in love with you for the past five years" I chuckle, still crying. "You have?" He says. I pull his hands down, kissing him passionately. His phone starts ringing. I pull away. We keep eye contact as he takes out his phone. He shows me the caller ID. "Its shonda. Shes ringing me back. I got her voicemail earlier. Should I give her my resignation?" He asks. I look at the phone and then back at him. "Its your decision. Do you want to stay on the show or not? Either way.." I kiss him again softly "I want you" I say. "You do?" He smiles. "Yes. I want to be with you" I kiss him passionately. We pull away. He looks me in the eyes. He drops his phone on the floor, kissing me hard. I wrap my arms loosely around his neck. His hands make their way to my thighs. He picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, our lips never separating. I moan into the kiss as he deepens it. He traces his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth slightly, my tongue fighting with his passionately. He wraps his arms around my waist. I run my fingers through his hair. We finally pull away for air, our faces still centimetres apart. "I'm still mad at you" I breathe. "Why?" He furrows his brows. "Because you were going to leave me" I say. "Because I love you" he says. "I love you too. Did I try and leave you? No" i say. "You didnt have to kiss you everyday" he says. I chuckle. "I liked kissing you everyday" I say. "I liked kissing you everyday.. It just hurt.. not being able to kiss you whenever I wanted.. or do more than kiss you" he says. "Why'd you never tell me how you felt?" I ask. "I didn't want to lose you.. even If it was just as friends" he says. "You would never have lost me" I say. "How comes you never said anything to me?" He says. ".. same reason.. too nervous and didn't want to lose you either" I say. "You're gonna drop me" I laugh. He arms wrap tighter around my waist. I wrap my legs tighter around his waist. He pushes me up against the wall. I moan as he presses his hard body against mine, kissing me passionately. I feel myself get wetter and wetter by the second as our tongues fight. He pushes further onto me. I moan into his mouth as my swollen clit rubs against his hard stomach. "Paddy" I breathe. He starts kissing and sucking on my neck "you're turning me on so fucking much" I moan, my fingers running through his hair. I put my feet back onto the floor, standing up. "Make love to me" I whisper. He kisses me hungrly. "Condom?" He asks. "I'm on the pill" I breathe. "Why?" He asks. "I get really bad cramps when- oh just shut up" I kiss him passionately. We laugh against eachothers lips. He smirks at me. I smile. He starts walking upstairs. He turns around, holding out his hand. I smile, taking his hand and following him to my room.

We stand in the middle of the room. He kisses me passionately, making me weak to the knees. I pull his shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor. We keep eye contact as I slowly pull off his clothes until hes in just his underwear. He steps closer to me. He pulls my nightie off and drops it onto the floor. He starts kissing and sucking down my neck. He kisses me softly. He slowly pushes me back towards the edge of the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist, carefully lowering me onto the bed. I watch him as he stands at the end of the bed. He pulls down his boxers. I gasp quietly as I look down at his huge cock. "Wow" I breathe. He climbs onto the bed, hovering over me. I open my legs as he rests inbetween them. He kisses me softly. "you ready?" He whispers. "Yes. Please. I need you inside me" I whisper. He kisses me passionately as he slides into me. I moan loudly into his mouth as he fills me up. He starts kissing my neck as he thrusts in and out of me. "Ohhhh paddyy" I wrap my legs around his waist, my back arching in pleasure. He speeds up his movements, thrusting into me faster. "Uhh ohhh there Paddy right there!" I moan as he hits the right spot. He groans into my ear, his face falling into my shoulder. I run my hands up and down his back. My eyes close and my head falls back as I feel myself getting closer to my release. "You feel so fucking good" he whispers huskily in my ear. My back arches and I let out a loud moan as I cum. "Mmm ohhhh padddyyyyy" my white cum coats his thick cock. "Fuccckkkk elllll" he groans. He pushes his face further into my shoulder and he thrusts into me one more time before spilling his cum into me. We're both breathing heavily. I run my fingers through his hair. He lifts his head off my shoulder, looking at me. He kisses me softly. He pulls out, laying next to me. "That was-" I pant. "Mindblowing" he breathes. We look at eachother. We both start laughing. "I cant believe that we missed out on almost five years of this" he says. "Damn it we're idiots" I say. "Yeah" he chuckles. "We'll make up for it" I smirk. "Definitely" he smirks back at me. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "You're so gorgeous" he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I cant help but blush. "You're so handsome" I whisper. I kiss him. we end up falling asleep in eachothers embrace.

THE NEXT MORNING:
We're stood outside the table read room talking. "Don't say anything.. just act normal. I mean, we're always close anyway.. just act like we normally do" I say. "But I want to kiss you" he smiles. "Kiss me then" I grin. He kisses me passionately. "Fine.. we just act like however we want.. if you want to kiss me.. kiss me.. if I want to kiss you I'll kiss you. They'll just have to deal with it" I grin. I entwine our fingers. "Okay" he grins. We walk into the table read. We sit on the chairs next to eachother. Shonda starts the table read. I feel patrick looking at me as I try to listen to the script. I look at him. He smiles at me mischievously. I grin, biting my lip.  I raise my brow. He runs his hand up my thigh. I slap his hand away. He chuckles lightly. "Ellen patrick" shonda says. We look at her. "What's up with you guys?" Sandra asks. "Nothing" I say. "Something happen with you guys?" Katherine asks. "Don't" patrick whispers. Don't say it.. don't say it.. "we had sex last night" I blurt out "and this morning.. twice.. okay three times" I blurt out again. I cover my mouth with my hand.  Everyone gasps. "Dude" patrick says. "I'm sorry.. it was too much pressure.." I say. "They hardly even said anything" he laughs. "You guys slept together?" Katherine says. "You guys did it?" Sandra says. I hide my face in my hand. "Are you mad? Are we gonna get fired?" I ask shonda. "Well it is in your contract that there should be no outside of work relationships with coworkers.. but.. what are you guys? Are you.." she says. "Uhh" me and patrick look at eachother. "I mean.." I say. "We havent really.." he says. "We didn't.." I say. "Discuss it" we both say. We chuckle, smiling at eachother. "I.. wanna be with you" I say. "I wanna be with you" he says. "Okay yeah, we're together" I smile. I look at shonda. "Then.. I'm fine with it. You will need to sign a contract though" she says. "A contract for what?" Patrick asks. "If you two break up then you probably wont want to work together anymore.." shonda says. "Who says we'll break up?" I grin. I kiss him softly. "I hope you dont.. coz it'll make things really awkward when you still have to kiss on the show" shonda days. We laugh. "But incase you do.." she says. "We won't" patrick says. "You still have to sign a contract" shonda chuckles. "Okay" we say. "Okay so.. how was it?" Katherine smirks. "I'm not saying anything"  I say. Patrick smiles at me. I wait until he looks away. I turn to the others. "Soo fucking good" I mouth. Everyone chuckles silently. Patrick looks at me again. I smile. "Everyone can leave now. Table reads over" shonda says. Me and patrick stand up. He follows me outside. As soon as we make it outside the building, he pushes me up against it, kissing me passionately. "I thought we weren't gonna say anything" he smirks, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "It just came out, I'm sorry" I say. He laughs. "I should've known you wouldn't be able to keep your mouth shut" he jokes. "You didnt want it shut this morning" I smirk. He laughs. "Naughty" he growls. I giggle as he playfully bites my neck. "So.." I smile "we're together" I say. "We're together" he smiles. He kisses me. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he says. He kisses me again.

2464 words