grocery store stalker

"I'm getting your stupid baking stuff izzie.. calm down" I say as I walk around the store, grocery shopping. "And tampons" she whines.

"Oka-" I bump into a hard body. I hang up the phone. "Oh I'm so sorry" I quickly kneel down, picking up the guys groceries. "That's okay" the voice sends shivers through my body. I look up at him. I take a breath.

He is the hottest guy I've ever laid my eyes on. I realise I'm just staring at him. I stand up, passing him his groceries. "Sorry" I mutter. He's looking into my eyes, making me blush hard as I try to avoid eye contact.

He puts his stuff in his cart. He turns to me, bending down on the floor. "Here" he picks up my stuff, handing it to me. I blush hard, grabbing them and hiding the tampons in my cart quickly. He chuckles softly.

"You a Baker?" He asks as he hands me the baking supplies. "No they're for my roommate.. she's obsessed with it.. which would be good coz I love cake but she messes up the kitchen and who's the one who has to clean it all up? Me.. she doesn't, I-" I look at him.

Hes smiling. I stop as I realise I'm rambling. "Sorry.. I ramble" I chuckle softly. "Don't be.. its cute" he smirks, making me giggle and blush. His phone rings. "I gotta-" he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Bye" I smile as he walks away, smiling at me one more time. I finish shopping, pay and walk out.

1 DAY LATER:
I'm walking down the streets, on my way to the shop again because I forgot some things yesterday when a black car pulls up next to me. I furrow my brows, looking next to me but I can't see in because of the black windows.

The window rolls down. "Hey" the guy from yesterday says. "Grocery store guy" I say. "That's me" he grins. I giggle. "You wanna go for a drive?" He asks. "This seems very kidnappy" I say. He chuckles.

"Come on" he smirks playfully. "I don't even know your name" I say. He grins. "Are you gonna tell me?" I chuckle. "Nope" he says. "You wanna know mine?" I raise my brow. "No need.. meredith" he says. I furrow my brows. "Come on" he opens the car door.

I bite my lip. I probably shouldn't but I decide to. I want to know how he knows my name. Plus he's really really hot. I get in the car. I close the door. "I'm derek" he says. "Hey derek" I smirk playfully. He chuckles softly.

"So.." I say. The driver starts driving. "Where are we going?" I ask. "My apartment" he says. "Okay.." I say. "You're brave.. I could literally murder you" he says. "Or just really stupid" I grin. We talk a bit in the car, get to know eachother a bit and we arrive at his place.

"We met yesterday and I'm already going back to your place" I flirt. He smirks. "I couldn't get you out of my mind since I met you so I had to see you again" he says. "How did you find me?" I ask. "One of my guys did" he says. "Your guys?" I ask. "I'm a mafia leader" he says. "Oh.. wow" I gasp quietly.

"Does that freak you out?" He asks. "Are you going to hurt me?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Of course not" he says. "Then no.. I'm okay with that" I say. "Good" he says. "Derek what are we doing here?" I ask. "I want to get to know you.. all of you" he smirks, looking me up and down. I follow him to the living room.

"You- you're gonna have sex with me?" I stutter. "Why do you think you're here baby?" He steps closer to me. I look up at him, my breathing getting heavier as I look into his eyes. "I don't want a one night stand" I say. "Who says this is a one night stand?" He says. "I'm a virgin" I say. He looks at me shocked.

"Really?" He asks. "Yeah" I nod. "Okay.. I can fix that" he smirks, holding my hand. "Wh- really?" I follow him to the bedroom. "You want this?" He asks. I look down. "Yes" I say. "I need to hear you say it" he says. He puts his finger on my chin, lifting my face so I'm looking at him.