dream

We're all sat in the break room at work when Patrick comes in, muttering something under his breath.

"Stupid kids" he pulls his shirt over his head. My breath catches in my throat and my sentence comes to a halt. He walks over to the lockers, putting on a new shirt.

"Ellen?" Kate says. "Yeah?" I come back to reality. Everyone chuckles. I blush hard, looking away. "What was I saying?" I ask. "The new scene.." shonda says.

"Right.. um-" I stop as patrick leans over my shoulder to grab something from the table. "Patrick can you go somewhere else?.. you're too distracting" shonda says. "What? Who am I distracting?" He chuckles.

"And this isn't a meeting.. you're on break" he says. "Fine sit down if you want but just.. shut up" she says. "I wasn't speaking" he says. He sits next to me. Everyone looks at him as he bites into his apple. I giggle.

"You're so disruptive" I grab the apple from him. "I didn't even do anything" he bites the apple that's still in my hand. I chuckle.

"What happened to your shirt?" I ask. "One of the stupid kids on set spilt juice down me" he says. I chuckle.

"Why did you ignore my text last night?" I ask. "You didn't text me?" He gets out his phone. "Then who did I text?" I look at my phone. He chuckles.

"I texted Eric" I say. "Unbelievable" he gasps jokingly. I giggle. "That was meant for you" I show him the message.

"Ellen pompeo, you dirty girl" he says infront of everyone jokingly, suggestively. Everyone gasps.

"What? Shut up.. no, I was just texting him about our scene we have tomorrow, look" I show them all the text. He laughs. I hit him. They all chuckle.

"Hey.. thats mine" he says as I take a bite of his apple. "Not anymore" I grin. "Was it you who stole my lunch the other day from the fridge? The pasta?" He glares at me. I bite my lip.

"You did!" He gasps. "I was hungry" I say. "So was I!" He says. I giggle. "I'm sorry" I grin, getting up. I throw the rest of the apple in the bin.

"No you're not" he says. "No, I'm not" I grin. He walks towards me. "No" I giggle, stepping back. I giggle, running out of the room, down the hallways as he chases me.

I run into my trailer. I squeal as he grabs me, throwing me over his shoulder. I giggle as he throws me onto the bed. "You're a millionaire.. you couldn't have bought a mcdonalds or something?" He says.

"I'm vegan, idiot" I throw a pillow at him. "Bring your own food then" he hits me with the pillow. I giggle.

"Next time I get hungry I might just have to eat you" he hovers over me. "You do that" I smirk. I die Internally. Oh my God. Did I just actually say that?

He gasps. "You dirty-" he says. I giggle. "Shut up" I say. "You've done it before" I say. "What? When?" He chuckles. "In my head" I whisper. He smirks. I giggle. I push him off of me. I grin, sitting up.

"You think about that? About me doing things to you?" He smirks, sitting up, his face centimetres apart from mine. "I dream about that" I smirk, moving my face closer.

"On set in 5 guys!" One of the set workers knock on the door. I grin, pulling away from him. We get up and go to set to film our next scene.

After our scene we all grab our stuff and go home. "Bye guys" I smile, walking out. They all say bye. I get in my car and drive home.

I'm sleeping In bed naked after my shower when someone rings my doorbell. I groan, opening my eyes. I look at the clock. I sigh.

I get out of bed and go downstairs. I grab my robe, putting it on before opening the door. "Paddy? It's 2am.." I say. We look into eachothers eyes. "What?" I whisper, a smile appearing on my face.

I put my hands on his cheeks as he steps towards me, putting his hands on my waist as he kisses me. I push the door closed behind him, pushing him up against it.

He pulls on the tie on the robe. He pushes it off my shoulders. It drops to the floor.

I moan against his lips as he kisses me more hungrly. I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He goes to walk upstairs. "Couch couch couch" I say. He chuckles, walking to the couch.

He lays me onto the couch, sitting infront of me. He pushes my legs open. "Wow, you're wet" he whispers as he looks at my centre. "Uhuh" I bite my lip, tilting my head back onto the back of the couch.

He grabs my legs, draping them over his shoulders. I gasp quietly as he blows gently on my already throbbing clit.

My hips rise unvoluntarily. He chuckles. "Relax" he whispers huskily, resting my ass on the couch. He licks up and down my foulds slowly. My breathing gets heavy and my legs get shaky.

I gasp, grabbing onto the sides of the couch under me as he slides his tongue into me. He instantly starts darting his tongue in and out of me.

I look down. We make eye contact as he eats me out, turning me on more. My moans get louder. "You're gonna wake up the neighbours" he chuckles against my skin. "No don't stop" I whine. He chuckles softly.

He starts moving his tongue in and out of me again. He pushes his face further into me, sucking on my clit. I gasp, my back arching as he slides two fingers into me.

He flicks my clit back and forth with his tongue as he moves his fingers in and out of me. I gasp, my head falling back in pleasure as he immediately finds the right spot.

He sucks harder on my clit, moving his fingers in and out of me quicker. "U-uhh fuccckk paddyyy!!" I moan. I gasp, my body spazming as my walls start clamping around his fingers.

I grab onto the couch under me, my back arching and my head falling back. I let out loud cries of pleasure as I cum.

He pulls away slowly, standing up. He looks at my weak, sweaty body as I try to catch my breath. I grab the blanket from behind me, wrapping it around me.

"What the hell was that?" I smirk. "I just.. couldn't stop thinking about doing that to you all day" he says. "So you did?" I giggle. "Well, you seemed to enjoy it" he shrugs. I chuckle.

"Okay bye" he says, walking away. "Wh- you're going?" I ask. "Go to sleep" he says. "You think I can walk after that?" I say. He chuckles. I giggle as he walks back over to me, picking me up.

"Fine.. I'm taking you with me" he says, opening the front door. "Paddy.. I'm naked" I giggle, pulling the blanket tighter around me.

"I don't care.. you're coming to my house" he puts me in the passenger seat of his car. I giggle as he gets in the drivers seat. "Isn't there paparazzi?" I ask. "Not at this time" he says.

"And why can't we stay at my house?" I ask. "Your mattress is uncomfortable" he says. "How do you kno- fine, whatever" I roll my eyes.

"Are you planning on doing much sleeping tonight?" I smirk. "No" he smirks, concentrating on the road as he drives.

"You know you basically just kidnapped me, right?.. you kidnapped a naked woman from her home after.. doing things to her" I smirk at the last part. "You're not mad about it though" he smirks. "No.. I'm not" I giggle.

"Damn it, can you drive faster?" I whine. He chuckles. "I'm not getting pulled over with a naked Ellen pompeo in my passenger seat" he says. I giggle.

"I wanna see what Patrick dempsey has to offer below the belt" I smirk at him. He chuckles, shaking his head. I giggle.

We arrive at his house. "Finally!" I het out of the car, holding the blanket around me as I run into his house. He chuckles. I giggle as he runs after me, up the stairs.

I drop the blanket at the top of the stairs. I turn around, looking at him. He puts his hands on my waist, pushing me up against a wall. He kisses me passionately.

I run my hands down to the hem of his shirt. I pull away from his lips so I can pull his shirt over his head, tossing it aside. I smile as he takes my hand. I follow him as he leads me into his bedroom.

1498 words

I have lost motivation for writing smut rn.. it just feels like I'm writing the same thing over and over again so if this is rubbish then that's why