shepherd family

MEREDITH'S POV:
When I was younger, me and my mom were neighbours with the shepherd family. I live down the road Now in my own apartment. I became best friends with amelia. Her parents are basically the parents I never had. But I'm not as close with the rest of the family. Not as close I wanna be. Well, with one person in particular.

Derek. Derek shepherd. He is the most perfect guy I've ever met. I've been in love with him since I was 14. I'm now 19. He's 22. He is the sweetest guy you'd ever meet and he is so good looking. He talks to me when I come over once every couple of months for dinner, but we've never hung out, just the two of us. We flirt constantly but I don't think he likes me the same way that I like him.

I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. I smile as Derek opens the door. "Since when do you ring the doorbell.. you normally just walk right in" he chuckles. I giggle. "Meredith" amelia walks over to me, hugging me. "Hi" I smile. She pulls away. "Why don't I ever get hugs?" Derek whines jokingly. "Oh I am soo sorry.. hiii Derek" I say sarcastically, hugging him. "Thank you" he rolls his eyes jokingly. I giggle, pulling away.

He walks away, into the living room. "You seriously still have the hots for my brother?" She says. "5 years.. still going strong" I grin. "Jesus.. just make a move already" she rolls her eyes. "Hes just getting hotter and hotter" I bite my lip. I watch him as he walks away. "Stop looking at my brothers ass" she hits me. I giggle. We walk into the living room.

"That's my seat" I stand infront of where derek is sitting on the couch. "I'm sat here" he says. "I always sit on this seat.. every single time I come to this house this is where i sit.. move" I say. He grins, shaking his head. "Moovvvee" I whine. I grab his hands, trying to pull him up. I can't. "Please" I say. He shakes his head.

"If you don't move I swear I'll sit on you" I say. "Fine by me" he smirks. "Move" I giggle. He moves slightly. Theres a little gap between him and the armrest. "Fine" I giggle, sitting In the little space. He puts his arm on the back of the couch behind me. "Move your stupid arm" I hit his arm away. He laughs. "Thankyou" I roll my eyes as he moves up slightly so I have more room.

"Meredith" Carol smiles as she walks into the room. "Hi" I stand up, hugging her. I smile at Christopher as he walks into the room. "We're running a bit late today with the food" she chuckles "but would you like a drink?" She asks. "I can get it" I smile, walking into the kitchen. They sit down in the living room.

I look in the fridge for a drink. I gasp as I turn around and derek is stood infront of me. "You scared the shit out of me" I giggle. "I just want a beer" he says. He reaches into the fridge behind me, our faces centimetres apart as he grabs a beer. I let out a small breath as he pulls away.

He leans against the counter, drinking his beer. I pour a glass of orange juice. I grin, holding out my hand. "No" he says. "Pleeeaassseee" I grin. He chuckles softly, passing me his beer. I drink some of it. "Not too much I'll get into trouble" he chuckles, taking it off of me.

He takes another sip. I gasp. "What?" He says. "You just drank from the same bottle as me" I say. "So.." he says. "My lips have touched that.. you basically just kissed me" I tease. "Ewww" he jokes, wiping his lips. I giggle, hitting his arm playfully.

I go back into the living room. I sit back onto the couch. Amelia sits next to me. "Hes flirting with you.. make a move" she whispers. "He always flirts with me.. if he liked me then he'd do something about it" I say. "So you're just gonna pine for him for the rest of your life.." she rolls her eyes. "No" I say. She chuckles.

"So meredith.." Carol says. We're sat at the dinner table eating. "Amelia told me you had a date the other day.. how'd it go?" She asks. "Not well.. didn't really like him" I say.