tired

They are filming season 3 Of greys anatomy? Ellen and Patrick are both single but like eachother. They flirt constantly but it's never gone further than that.

PATRICK'S POV:
its 7:00pm and we have been working all day. We only had 2 more scenes to film and we were filming one of them now. Me and ellen were on set, in bed and filming. I said my line but she didnt respond. I looked over at her and she was asleep. I smiled and chuckled.  "Why isnt she saying her next line damnit?!" The director shouted. She has already got 2 strikes for being late to set, another one and there will be consequences. I rubbed her cheek gently and whispered "ellen" to wake her up. She opened her eyes. "Shit" she mumbled. She turned around and faced the director, paul. He started shouting at her. I felt bad for her. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I shouted at him. "Patrick it's okay" she whispered trying to calm me down. "We have literally been at work since 4:00 this morning and only had 5 minute breaks between scenes. Give her a damn break!" I continued. Paul's face softened "okay we will film the other two scenes tomorrow" he shouted to everyone. We got our stuff together and I started heading to my trailer, well mine and Ellen's trailer we share. "Patrick" she yelled trying to catch up to me. I turned around. I stopped walking so she can catch up. "Hey" I said smiling. "Thank you for defending me. I'm sorry, I dont know what happened I was just really tired" she said, chuckling at the last part. "Its okay" I chuckled. We made our way to the trailer and stepped inside. "Drink?" She asked. "Water Please" I answered.

ELLEN'S POV:
God that would've been so embarrassing if it would've been with literally anyone else other than patrick. It was nice of him to defend me. I go into the kitchen and open the cupboard. "Patrick!" I yell. "Yeah?" He says walking up to me. "I cant reach" I say pointing to the glasses on the top shelf. He chuckles and puts his hands on my waist. I giggle as he lifts me up and I grab two glasses. He puts me down. He keeps his hands on my waist. I put down the glasses and turn around to face him. Our faces are inches apart. I cant help but stare at his lips.

WRITERS POV:
patrick leans in and kisses her, keeping his hands on her waist. She brings her hands up to his neck and plays with the ends of his hair. Eventually they reluctantly pulled away to catch their breath. He was going to say something before katherine heigl came bursting into the trailer. "Did you really fall asleep whilst filming?" She says to ellen. Her and patrick just keep staring at eachother. "What's wrong with you two? You kiss or something?" She asked jokingly. They immediately looked at katherine "no" they said in sync. "Oh my god. You kissed" katherine said smiling. She touched ellens shoulder "you finally grew the balls and kissed him?" She asked. "No. He kissed me" ellen said. "Even better!" Katherine squealed. "Why is it even better?" Ellen asked. "You do realise I'm still here right?" Patrick said chuckling. Katherine just ignored him and said "it's better because if you wanted to kiss him and he DID kiss you then he WANTED to kiss you which means you wanted to kiss eachother so you both now know that you like eachother" katherine explained. "What?" Ellen and patrick said in sync. "You two are perfect for eachother" katherine laughed. She left the trailer still laughing. Ellen and patrick looked at eachother and laughed. "You wanted to kiss me?" Patrick smirked. "You did kiss me?" Ellen smirked back. "Ellen" patrick said. "Patrick" ellen joked. He put his hands on her waist again and pulled her closer. She looked up at him. "Do you.. want to go on a date with me?" He asked. "Yes I do want to go on a date with you" ellen smiled. His smile grew wider and she leaned up and kissed him.

705 words