you're perfect

They're in the middle of filming season 2 of greys anatomy. Ellen and patrick are taking a break inbetween scenes. Patrick was sat In the break room, Isaiah sat opposite, reading his newspaper. Ellen walked in and smiled at him. "Hey. You want something to eat? I have chocolate" patrick offered pointing at the chocolate infront of him. "I wish. I'm on a diet" she said. "You cant afford to loose any more weight. You're like a stick" Isaiah butted in. "Its a diet to help clear up my skin" ellen said. "Still. I wouldnt miss out on any meals is I were you" Isaiah snarled. "You think I need to put on a few pounds?" She asked looking at patrick. "Definet-" patrick cut Isaiah off "you're beautiful. You dont need to do anything" he said looking at ellen. "I think-" patrick cut him off again "Isaiah I swear to god if you dont shut the fuck up I will literally get your stupid newspaper and shove it up your ass" patrick warned. Isaiah scoffed and walked out of the room. "Thank you. Are you sure I dont need to-" she started "you're perfect" he walked up to her and put his hands on her cheeks. She blushed. "Why are you so nice to me?" She asked. "Because I like you" he admitted. She smiled brightly. "Ah fuck it" she said grabbing a piece of chocolate and eating it. He chuckled and ate a piece himself. He got another piece and held it up to her lips. She opened her mouth and ate the chocolate.

265 words