he took advantage

Background info:
maGIc still haven't forgiven forgiven meredith for sleeping with George.. Addison and derek aren't divorce yet (it isn't finalised) and meredith chose derek almost straight away after the prom.

"Oh you so were!" I giggle. Me and derek are laid in bed talking. "I was not jealous" he says. "Yes you were.. you saw me and him on a date and you stole me away from him" I giggle. "Yeah well.. I won.. you're mine" he smirks. "I liked finn" I say. "Regreting your decision?" He pouts jokingly. I giggle. "No.. never" I grin, kissing him. "He was cute though" I  say. "Shut up" he says. I giggle. "You're more sexy than cute" I smirk. He rolls his eyes. I giggle. "Fine.. you're adorable and very very sexy" I say.

"I can't believe you even let that guy lay a hand on you" he rolls his eyes. I giggle. "We never slept together" I say. "What?" He raises his brows. "I told you at the time.. I was celibate" I say. "You had sex with me" he chuckles. "Not.. on purpose" I say. "You just.. spread your legs by accident?" He smirks. I laugh. "I didn't.. expect to sleep with you.. normally I have to be really drunk to do something so stupid but with you.. it's like I just look at you and I want to jump you" I say. We both laugh.

"You seriously didn't sleep with him? Nothing..?" He says. "Nothing.. although I did dream about it once" I smirk "but you were in the dream too" I giggle. "What?" He laughs. "Threesome" I giggle. "Seriously?" He chuckles. I nod. "You dirty dirty girl" he smirks. "Oh you can't tell me that you didn't think about it.. but with me and addison" I say. "I did not" he says. I raise my brow. "A few times" he mumbles. I giggle.

"I totally would've done it with addison" I say. "What?" His eyes go wide. "Yeah.. your wife's was hot" I giggle. "My girlfriends hotter" he growls, biting my jawline playfully. I giggle. "I'm never going to stop thinking about what you just said for the rest of my life now" he says. I laugh.

"Would you have done it with finn.. for me?" I tease him. "Totally" he says. "Really?" I say shocked. "No fucking way" he says. I laugh. "I'd get too jealous anyway.. I don't want anyone else touching you.. you're mine" I grin, running my fingers through his hair. "And You're mine" he kisses me softly.

"Are your friends speaking to you yet?" He asks. "No" I sigh. "So you slept with George.. its not that bad.. is it?" He raises his brow. "I didn't just sleep with him" I whisper. "I.. um" I clear my throat. "I cried" I mumble. "What?" He whispers, running his fingers through my hair.

"I was sad and.. ugh.. so many things happened.. I missed you.. and I talked to my farther for the first time in.. years and then he came into my room and.. I'd just drank a load of tequila.. he said all of these things.. he told me he loved me and I just.. I kissed him" I say. "I don't even know why I did it.. I just thought that maybe.. ugh, I dunno.. I thought that I was just missing what was right infront of me.. or something" I whisper.

"Wait.. you cried after?" He asks. "During" I cringe, thinking about it. "And what did he do?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I don't know.. the entire thing was just.. uncomfortable.. he just got off of me, grabbed his things and stormed away, I guess" I say.

"What an ass" he says. "I know.. i-" I say. "No, not you" he says. "George?" I say. "Hes an ass.. he should've comforted you.. not blame you.. he took advantage" he says. "No.. I- I knew what I was doing.. I shouldn't have done it but I knew what I was doing" I say. "Would you have slept with him if you were sober.. and you weren't upset?" He asks carefully. I stay silent.

"He saw you were upset and.. probably lonely and he took advantage of that" he says. "Don't feel bad mer.." he puts his hands on my cheeks. I look into his eyes. "If he's upset about this then that's on him.. not on you" he kisses me softly. "I do feel bad" I whisper. "You shouldn't.. and you definitely don't have to apologise.. he does" he says.

"Der-" I say. "Meredith.. he knew you didn't feel that way about him.. and he did it anyway" he says gently. "Derek" I say. "I'm being serious" he says. "Der" I say. "I'm gonna kill that guy" he mumbles. "Derek!" I say louder. He looks at me. I giggle. "I love you" I say. He smiles small. "I love you too" he says. He kisses me softly.

"You deserve so much better" he says. "Better what?" I ask. "Everything.. better friends.. boyfriend.. just.. everything" he whispers. "You are the best.. you make me feel so special everyday.. you're a perfect boyfriend" I say honestly. "You deserve better.. and I'm still gonna kill george" he wraps his arms around me, snuggling his face into my chest. I smile, running my fingers through his hair.

He pulls away slowly, a few minutes later. He sits up. "What?" I entwine our fingers. He hovers over me, looking at me. "What?" I whisper, looking into his eyes. "I'm really sorry.. for what I said.. I should've never said that to you" he says. "Its okay" I whisper. "No, its not.. I'm sorry" he says seriously. I put my hands on his cheeks. "I forgive you" I say. "You shouldn't" he whispers. "I do" I whisper. He smiles small. I kiss him deeply. We pull away slowly. He rests between my legs. I smile as he rests his head back onto my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"You deserve better" I say. "No" he mumbles into my chest. "You deserve someone who's not so dark and twisty and.. broken" I say. He lifts his head up, looking at me. "You are not broken" he says seriously "you are the strongest woman I know.. you're incredible" he says. "Mm.." I wrap my arms around him, snuggling into him "I love you derek shepherd" I say. "I love you meredith grey" he cuddles me.

1080 words