"you're mine"

"Paddy?" I walk into our trailer. "Yeah?" He says. Hes sat on the couch. I look at him. "Woah what happened?" He stands up, putting his hand on my chin and looking at my face. "My fucking friend pushed me into a bush" I say. "You have friends?" He says. "Shut up.. it stings" I chuckle. "Sit down" he pushes me towards the couch gently.

I have a scratch on my face and one on my elbow. He grabs the antiseptic out of the cupboard aswell as a couple of cotton balls and walks over to me.

"Why did your friend push you?" He says. "Coz shes a bitch.. she said it was a joke" I roll my eyes. He starts cleaning the scratch. I flinch as it stings a little. "Sorry" he whispers, putting his hand on my face and rubbing my cheek with his thumb as he carries on.

"Fucking bitch.. it wasnt a joke she was just showing off infront of eric" I say. "Eric dane?" Patrick asks. "Yeah.. I'm sure she thinks I have a thing for him.. she always acts like a bitch to me when hes around.. it didnt work anyway.. eric told her to cut it out and told me to go back to the trailer so you can clean it up" I say. "She has a thing for eric?" He asks. "Mm I think so.. the bitch.. if she would've just asked then I would've set them up but.. no" I roll my eyes.

"Why does she think you have a thing for eric?" He chuckles. "No idea.. I dont even flirt with him for gods sake.. i mean, my other friend who likes you I'd understand.. but eric, really?" I say. "You have a friend who likes me?" He chuckles. He starts cleaning the scratch on my elbow. "Yeah.. you know charlotte? She came to the trailer to have lunch with me that one time?" I say. He shakes his head. "Brunette.. tall.. glasses" I say. "Oh yeah I remember" he says. "Do You.. wanna be set up with her?" I say hesitantly. "No" he says. Thank god. "You didnt like her?" I ask. "She seems nice.. shes just not my type" he says.

"What is your type?" I say. "Mm.." he smiles, continuing to clean my elbow "blonde.. funny.. tall.. beautiful.. annoying.." he says. He looks me in the eyes for a second before looking back at my elbow. I bite my lip, smiling. "Okay I'm done" he puts the cotton balls in the bin, next to the couch. He sits next to me on the couch. "Your friend sounds like a bitch by the way" he says. "She isnt my friend anymore" I say.

He looks at me. "What?" I say. "Are you sure you don't.. like eric?" He says. "What?" I chuckle. "Or well, not like him but.. I mean.." he says. "What?" I chuckle. "You dont flirt with him.. just playfully" he says. "No" I giggle "why would I flirt with eric?" I chuckle. "You're just very.. flirty" he says. "With you" I say. He raises his brow. I giggle. "I dont flirt with eric.. we're not that type of friends.. flirting with eric would be like flirting with one of my girl friends" I say. He chuckles.

I look at him. "Why.. what are you, jealous?" I raise my brow. "No" he says. I chuckle. "I dont get jealous" he says. "Dont be jealous Paddy.. you're the only person at work that I flirt with" I giggle. "At work?" He looks at me. "At all" I chuckle. "Good" he says. "Good?" I say. "Mm" he nods. "Whys that?" I grin. "Because.. nevermind" he shakes his head. "No.. tell me" I smile.

His elbow is resting on the couch. He gently rubs his thumb along the scratch on my face, looking at me. "Because.." he says. My heart starts beating faster as he leans closer to me. I look down at his lips and then back into his eyes as his face is now just centimetres apart from mine. "I dont want people flirting with you" he says. "Whys that?" I breathe. "You're mine" he whispers. I think I just died. My heart just exploded. My panties almost tore themself off.

I put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him passionately. He puts his hands on my waist, our lips never separating as he pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. I run my fingers through his hair, moaning into his mouth as our tongues fight. I pull away slowly. "Patrick demspey.. who knew you were so possessive?" I smirk. I wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles. "Not possessive.. just.." he says. "Obsessed?" I grin. "No" he chuckles. "In love with me" I say. "..Yes actually" he says. "Huh?" I say. "I do love you" he says. "Really?" I smile. "You didnt know that?" He raises his brow. "If I knew that then.. I would've done this a lot sooner" I kiss him passionately. "Does this mean you.." he says. "I love you too" I cut him off. He kisses me again softly.

867 words

This is short but I wanted to post.. I might add to it later or something