"we're dating"

WRITERS POV:
They were in the middle of a table read for season 5 when someone comes bursting in. "Ellen" the guy says. She turns around. "Chris?!" She says shocked. "Listen, el I'm sorry. I love you and I want to get back together" he expresses. Ellen stood up, shocked. "Okay first of all, its ellen. You lost the right to call me el when you cheated on me with my friend. Second, this is my job you just interrupted! And besides I'm over you. I'm... dating" she crosses her arms over her chest. "No you're not" he puts his hands on his hips. "Yes I am" she argued. "Who?" He asked. Shit. "Umm.." she looked around the room, everyone was staring at her but one face stood out from everyone else's "patrick" she lied. "Patrick? You're dating patrick?" He asked, not believing her. She looked at patrick who had a confused look on his face and made a 'play along' look. "Patrick?" She asked him. "Mm.. oh.. oh yeah, we're dating" patrick said.  "Convincing" chris scoffed. "Ellen just admit it. You're not over me" he tried to flirt, but it just ended up being creepy. He put his hands on her waist and moved closer to her. She grabbed his arms and stepped away from him "like I told you, I'm dating someone." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. Now shes angry. Patrick stands up and walks over to her. He surprises her by wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "I just dont believe you" chris said. Her heart was beating out of her chest but she had to do this. "Believe this" she turned to face Patrick and grabbed his neck, pulling him down and kissing him. He was shocked but put his hands on her waist and kissed her back. They heard gasps from their cast mates in the background but didnt care. They finally pulled away. "You should probably go now" patrick said to chris. Chris looked at ellen one more time, muttering something under his breath and rolling his eyes before leaving. As soon as he left ellen turned to patrick with a nervous look on her face. "Thank you. I'm sorry I just didnt need him thinking i was single or he would come back and you were the only person who came to mind when he asked who. I didnt think he wouldnt believe me and I'd have to kiss you i-" she rambled. He just laughed and cut her off mid-sentence "el its okay" he chuckled. Ellen apologised to everyone for the interruption and they continued the table read.

10 MINUTES LATER:
they finished the table read without anymore interruptions and ellen and Patrick were walking through the parking lot to their trailer when they saw chris going to his car. Chris made eye contact with ellen and patrick saw him smirking. He grabbed ellen by the waist and pushed her into the outside of the trailer. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her forcefully. She knew he was just doing this as a show for chris. Or she thought. She couldnt help it, she glides her tongue along his bottom lip and is surprised when he thrusts his tongue into her mouth. she runs her fingers through his hair as their tongues fight for dominance. "Hes gone you know?" Ellen pulls away. "I dont care" he takes her by suprise and kisses her again passionately. She turns them around and slams him into the trailer wall instead. They make their way into their trailer, wripping eachothers clothes off as they stumble through the door.

PATRICK'S POV:
we tore eachothers clothes off and I slammed her forcefully into the wall in the bedroom, hard enough to make her moan but not hard enough to hurt her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as she thrusted her tongue into my mouth. I walked her over to the bed and gently laid her down onto the covers. I start leaving gentle kisses down her body until I reach her thighs. I suck and leave hickeys down her thighs "patrick please" she moans. I smile and finally make my way to her centre. I lick her clit, making her squirm and push my tongue into her foulds. She arches her back and moans as I push my tongue in and out of her. "You taste so good" i whisper and carry on. She moans and runs her fingers through my hair, pulling at the ends. I feel her tense up as she is close to her release but she pulls me up and climbs onto me. I push her curtain bangs out of her face and watch her as She slowly lowers herself down onto my hard cock, making me groan and her moan and throw her head back. I hold her hips to help her as she starts to slowly go up and down. She leans down and kisses me and I take it as an opportunity to flip us over. I'm ontop now and I thrust myself in and out of her. "Patrick" she moans loudly. I suck on her neck, leaving dark purple marks as I begin to thrust into her faster. "Oh my god" she moans. I feel her walls clench around me, squeezing my cock and making me come closer to my release. "Fuck" I breathe. "Mmm" she moans in pleasure, making me speed up a bit, our fluids mix as we both release. I continue thrusting into her slowly, letting us both ride out our orgasms. I finally stop and pull out of her, laying next to her. We try to catch our breaths after what just happened.

ELLEN'S POV:
"I- oh my god" I try to form a sentence but can't. "I know" patrick says out of breath. "That was-" I try to find the word. "Incredible" patrick finishes. "Yeah" I chuckle. I look at him and hes staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I smirk. "You" he smirks back at me. He leans over me "you're so beautiful" he says smiling. My smile widens and I lean up and kiss him. He grabs a blanket off the floor next to the bed and drapes it over our naked, sweaty bodies. I move closer to him and lay next to him, holding my head up with my hand and looking at him "hey" he says quietly. "Hey" I respond jokingly. "Would you maybe want to go to lunch with me tomorrow?" He asks. I smile. "I actually had plans to binge watch the new season of below deck this weekend but I guess going out with you might be more fun" I jokingly flirt. "Oorrr.. you could come to my house and we can watch below deck together?" He suggests, rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand. "You hate that show" I laugh. "I may or may not have binge watched the whole thing a few months ago" he blushes. "When I told you it was my favourite show and you should watch it?" I asked. "Yeah" he says chuckling. "You're literally so cute" I say smiling. "I am not cute" he says firmly. "No, you're right. You're not cute" I say, sighing. "Good" he grins. "You're adorable" I leave little kisses all over his face. "Ugh I hate you" he groans dramatically. "You love me" I smile. "Mmm" he rolls his eyes but smiles at me and kisses me deeply. "I would love to watch it with you" I say. "I will bring snacks" I add. He smiles "i love you" he blurs out. I look at him shocked but a huge smile immediately forms on my face. "I love you too" I say. "You do?" He asks. "Only since the day I met you" i say sarcastically, chuckling and kissing him. His smile grows wider and my heart melts. "I love you" he says again. "I love you" I reply. "I love yo-" he begins. "Patrick" I laugh. "I've just been wanting to tell you that for so long" he says excitedly. "Me too" I reply sincerely. I pick up my phone  "what are you doing?" He asks trying to look at my screen. I move my screen so he cant see. His phone goes off and he makes a confused face before picking it up.

MESSAGES:
el: Ily

He smiles and laughs at the message. He puts his phone down and takes mine out of my hand. He puts it with his, on the bedside table and kisses me passionately making me moan softly into his mouth as our tongues battle. We pull away and I turn around. He wraps his arm around my waist and we both fall asleep, happy in eachothers arms.

1473 words