plane

"So me, the camera crew, Kate and patrick have to go to seattle to film" shonda explains at the table read. "We're going tomorrow.. here are your tickets.. do not lose them" she hands out the plane tickets to them. "And ellen I got you one too, seeing as I know its basically impossible for you and patrick to be apart for more than two minutes.. god forbid.. and you need to read lines with patrick" she says. We chuckle. Patrick is dyslexic so I always help him when he learns his lines. I smile, taking the ticket. Me and patrick grin. We're not even dating, we're just friends.

"Why am I even here? I hate planes" I say.  patrick is sat next to me and Kate is sat the other side of me. "You're here to stalk me" patrick smirks. "I am not.. shonda bought me the ticket.. this is her fault" I say. "Don't blame me.. you're the one who can't spend 5 minutes without your boyfriend" shonda says. She's in the seats behind us. "He is not my boyfriend" I say. "She wishes" patrick says. I hit him. He laughs. We're about to take off. He holds my hand, entwining our fingers. "Its okay" he whispers. The plane takes off. I'm fine once we're in the air.

We're a bit into the flight. "I'm going to the bathroom" I stand up, walking to the toilet. "Mm" I jump as someone walks into the bathroom behind me. It's a really small room. "Paddy" I giggle, stepping back as he walks in, shutting the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle. "You gave me the signal" he says. "What signal?" I giggle. "You said.. I'm going to the bathroom" he says. I giggle. "Yes.." I say. He smirks. "Oh" I chuckle, realising. "I didn't signal anything" I giggle. "You sure?" He says. "Pretty sure" I say. I look at him. He raises his brow. I look into his eyes. I bite my lip. He smiles. "You wanted me to signal you?" I raise my brow. "Yes" he smirks. I giggle. I move closer to him.

I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him. "Whatever happens in here.. never happened.. got it?" I say. He nods. I wrap my arms around his neck, my body pressed against his as I kiss him hungrly. He reaches down to my leggings, pulling them down aswell as my panties. I undo his trousers as I kick off my leggings. I pull down his trousers and boxers.

He lifts me up, onto the sink. Our tongues fight hungrly. I pull his shirt over his head, running my hands down his body, desperately needing to feel his skin. He pulls my shirt over my head and pulls off my bra. He starts sucking on my skin, down my chest to my boobs.

I moan quietly as he starts licking and sucking on my sensitive nipples, making them hard. I reach my hand down to his cock, taking it in my hand. He kisses me again hungrly, groaning against my lips as I move my hand up and down His shaft, making him hard immediately.

I position his tip at my entrance. He puts his hands on my thighs, spreading my legs further apart. I let out a loud moan as he slides into me, filling me up. He let's me adjust to his size before thrusting in and out of me slowly, forcing me to let out quiet moans. He starts nibbling on my ear lobe. I moan. I wrap my legs loosely around him. He speeds up his movements. My nails dig into his back as I feel myself getting closer.

"Ohh ohhh padddyyy" I moan loudly. He groans, his face falling onto my shoulder. "Ohhhh goddd" my nails scrape down His back, my eyes fall back and I bite my lip as I cum violently. "Fucckk" he groans, his cum spilling into me as he releases.

"Mm" I moan quietly as he pulls out, already missing the feeling of him inside me. He puts his hands on my cheeks, kissing me deeply. I smile against his lips as he gives me loads of small kisses before pulling away. We both put our clothes back on.

"You go first" I whisper. "Okay" he grins. He turns around to the door. "Mmm" I moan as he turns around quickly, grabbing my face, kissing me passionately. He smiles before leaving. I giggle.

I walk back out to my seat. I sit back next to patrick. Kate fell asleep, so she didn't realise we were gone. "You totally gave me the signal, by the way" he whispers. "I did not!" I whisper, giggling.