dramatic

"I love you" I say. "I love you too" she scrunched my shirt up in her fists, pulling me close and kissing me passionately. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her even closer, our bodies pressed together. "Jesus christ.. you're doing a kissing scene with somebody else, not dying" shonda pulled her off of me. Everyone on set chuckled. "Go to your mark" she said to ellen. "Okay.. okay" she said. She began to walk away. She turned back around, walking towards me and kissing me again, hard. We could hear the people around us laugh and whistle, cheering us on. She pulled away, smirking. "Now" shonda chuckled. She smiled at me before walking to her mark. I left the room, not wanting to see. I walked into the break room, sitting down and scrolling through my phone. She came in a bit later. "Hey baby" she sat on my lap, wrapping her arms loosely around my neck. "Hi" I wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her on the cheek. She turns her head and kisses me softly on the lips. "What happened to your shirt?" She asked, sorting it out for me. "You pulled it when you kissed me before" I chuckle. She giggles, smirking. She undoes one of my buttons, sorts out my collar and runs her fingers through my hair. "Sometimes I just want to kiss you all over you're so damn cute" she kisses all over my face. I chuckle. The door opens. "Is it safe to come in?" Sandra walks in with her hand over her eyes. "We dont just randomly have sex everywhere, you know?" Ellen laughed. "Then how do you explain last week?" She took her hand away. "That was one time" I grinned. "Then how do you explain two days ago?" She raised her brow. "Whatever" I roll my eyes. She laughs. Ellen's not really listening. She starts kissing and sucking on my neck. "Just stop doing it in public places" she chuckles. "We're not" I say. "Well tell that to her" she pointed at ellen, who was still sucking and kissing my neck. "Enjoying yourself?" I chuckle. I tilt my head to the side slightly so she has better access. I hold back my groans as she sucks the weak spot on my neck. "Can she even hear us?" Sandra laughed. "I can hear you.. I'm choosing to ignore you" ellen mumbles against my neck. I chuckle. Sandra laughs. She leaves the room. "You taste nice.. sweet.. like honey" she pulls away. She leans back in. She runs her tongue gently along my lips. I push our lips together, opening my mouth slightly as our tongues fight. Someone walks into the room so I pull away. She whines from the loss of contact. I chuckle lightly.

ELLEN'S POV:
we look and its chris o'Donnell who walked into the room. "Hi" he says. "Hi" I say. He turns around. I grin as I feel Patrick's arms get tighter around my waist. I look at him, biting my lip, smiling. "Its very hot when you do that" he growls quietly into my ear. He bites my ear lobe gently. I giggle. Chris leaves the room. He runs his hands up my legs, to my ass. I hit his hand away. He smirks, running it back up to my ass again. "Off" I laugh, standing up. "No come here" he stands up, putting his hands on the back of my neck and kissing me. I smile against his lips. He pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. "Ah ah I did it" he whispers into my ear. He puts his hands on my ass. "Uhh" I sigh, resting my head on his shoulder. He laughs. I giggle against his shoulder. "You're so annoying" I laugh. "I love your ass" he smirks. "I hate you" I joke. "No you don't" he says. "I do" I say. "Okay then.." he lifts me off of his lap and stands up, walking away. "No I'm kidding I'm kidding" I giggle. "Too late" he keeps walking. "Come back" I walk up to him, stopping him from opening the door by grabbing his arm, pulling him around to face me and grabbing his face, kissing him passionately. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, our lips never separating. He turns us around, pushing me up against the wall, his hard body against mine. "You still hate me?" He stops kissing me. "No no" I shake my head. I try to kiss him again but he moves his head back, smiling smugly. "I love you. I love you" I say desperately, wanting him to continue. He chuckles. I grab his face, kissing him hard. He doesnt hesitate this time in kissing me back passionately. His hard body is pressed against mine. I moan as his hard cock rubs against my swollen clit. He puts his hands down my pants and panties, rubbing my clit. I grind against him. "Mmm" I moan. "Feel good baby?" He bites gently on my ear lobe. "Yes yesss feels sooo gooddddd" my head falls back into the wall, my nails digging into his back as I grind faster against him and he starts rubbing faster. "Ohhhh babbbyyy" I moan loudly, my legs tightening around his waist as I cum. He takes his hand away, licking his fingers clean as I catch my breath. Someone walks into the room. "I knew it" sandra says. "Its okay.. you missed all the fun" I smirk at patrick. He chuckles, kissing me softly. "Shonda said that you guys can go. Your last scene got cut" she says. "We will continue this when we get home" I kiss patrick before lowering myself to the floor, walking to grab my phone and bag. "Eww" sandra cringed. We laugh. "You're just jealous" patrick grins. "Of you?" She raises her brow. He nods. "And why on earth would I be jealous of you?" She chuckles. "Because I am dating the hottest person in the entire world" he wraps his arms around me, kissing my neck playfully. I giggle. "I dunno baby.. you're pretty hot yourself" I turn around, kissing him on the lips. "You people disgust me" she says. We laugh. "You dont know what you're missing.. hes been working out" I smirk, running my hand down his toned stomach, through his shirt. "And shes been going on runs" he runs his hand down my waist, grabbing it gently and pulling me closer. "And he has-" I smirk. "ENOUGH!" sandra interrupts me. We both laugh. "Okay" i chuckle "chill" i grin. "with you two around, I'm never chill" she says. "You need to get laid.. it helps" I smirk. "Helps with what?" She raises her brow. "Everything" I grin.  "I doubt that" she says. "You havent had sex with him" I smirk, pointing at him. "Nor would i want to" she says. "Mmm" I chuckle "that's what I said before too" I giggle. He laughs. She makes a face. I giggle. "That's okay.. hes mine anyway" I smirk. He wraps his arms around me as I put my phone in my bag. I turn my head around and kiss him. "Okay I'm gonna go before you two start humping eachother or something" sandra says. "I'd hurry if I were you" I turn fully around and kiss him hungrly. "Eww" she leaves the room quickly. I smile against his lips. We pull away, laughing. "Its too easy to annoy her" I giggle. He chuckles. "Let's go home" he says. "Okay" I kiss him again quickly.

1268 words