med school roommates pt2

I walk into our apartment. Derek's sat on the couch. "Hey" he says. "Hi" I smile, taking a sip of water on the counter. I put it down and walk over to him. "Are you okay?.. you look sad" I climb ontop of him, straddling him.

"Mm I'm okay.. just.. failed a test" he pushes his forehead into my chest. "Oh.. we'll you can retake it.. I can help you study" I say. "They won't let me retake it" he says. "What?" I say. He shakes his head.

DEREK'S POV:
"Give me your phone" she says. I furrow my brows but pass it to her. She gets up, walking into her room. I hear her shouting on the phone. She walks back out. "Thankyou" she hangs up.

I raise my brow. "You're retaking the test next week" she hands me the phone. "Ugh I love you" she giggles as I pull her onto my lap, giving her loads of kisses. "Study" she says. I groan.

"You want me to give you some motivation.. you get at least ninety.. two percent on this test and you might get lucky" she smirks. I grin. "After our date though.. I'm not a whore" she says. I chuckle. She grins. "Help me study" I kiss her neck softly. "I will" I chuckle.

------

"Just 2 more pages" I hand him the books. "No" he groans. "Derek 2 more" I say. "Please.. my hand hurts from all the writing" he groans. "Now" I say. He groans. I hit him with the books.

"Now!" I say. He snatches the books. "I hate you" he says. I grin. "You'll thank me in two days" I brush his hair back and kiss his head softly.

------

"Do you have everything you need? Pencils? Pens? A calculator?" I say. His eyes go wide. "No calculator" he says. "Noo" I say. "I forgot" he groans. I look around. There's a guy who looks a few years younger than me. I walk over to him...

I pass derek the calculator. "What was that?" He says. "I was getting you a calculator" I say. "You were flirting" he says. "I don't know what you're talking about" I grin. He chuckles. "Thankyou" he kisses me softly before walking into the room. I go to the break room.

-------

"Okay.. I'm done" he walks into the room. "How did it go?" I ask. "I think it went well" he says. I smile, kissing him softly on the lips. "I bet it went well.. you studied hard" I say.

------

I walk into the apartment. "Hey you okay?" I walk over to him as he sits on the couch. "I got my results back" he says. "Yeah?.." I say. "Ninety eight percent" he smiles.

"That's amazing der" I climb ontop of his lap, kissing him. "The only reason I got the last question wrong was because of the spelling" he rolls his eyes.

"You did really really good" I smile proudly. "Thankyou for helping me study" he runs his fingers through my hair. "Of course.. you need a good grade to tell your parents next week" I say. "Right.. the dinner" he says. I nod.

"I was gonna take a date.." he says. "They always tell me to bring a date.. I never have one" I grin. "I'll be your date" he smirks. I grin. "But we can't-" I say. "Let them know we're.. whatever" he says.

"Together?" I raise my brow. "Together" he says. "Does that make me your girlfriend?" I grin. "I guess it does" he grins. I smile.

"I've never had a boyfriend before" I say. "I've never had a girlfriend before.. not a real one" he says. "I'm your first girlfriend" I grin. He chuckles softly.

"And probably my last" he says. "Does that mean you're gonna break up with me and you're never gonna date again or does that mean I'll be your girlfriend forever?" I raise my brow. He chuckles. "What do you think it means?" He says. "I'm hoping the second one" I grin. He smiles, kissing me softly.