"tell him"

"Hey ellen we were gonna go out for drinks tonight. Wanna join?" Justin asks. "No thanks" she says. "Come on ellen. He's only been gone a couple of weeks. You still speak right?" Justin says. "Yeah. We've been texting" she says. They are currently filming season 12. Patrick left at the end of season 11. They havent seen eachother in two weeks. Ellen was an emotional wreck. She missed him so much. She loves him. They've been texting but.. it's not the same. She missed talking to him.. she missed seeing him.. hugging him. Camilla, her and justin are in the break room. Ellen's just sat in the corner of the room on her phone. She looks like crap. She doesnt want to be here, she just wants to be with patrick.. in his arms talking and laughing with him. But he left. "Well then what's the big deal?" Camilla says. "There is no big deal.. I'm fine. I just dont wanna go out" she says. "You never dont wanna go out" justin says. "Well I dont feel like it today" she says. "You havent felt like doing anything since Patrick left" camilla says. "You should just call him.. tell him you miss him" justin says. "I- I can't- he obviously doesn't care that much otherwise he wouldn't have left" she says. "He cares.. trust me, he cares" Camila says. "How do you know?" She rolled her eyes. "Have you seen the way he looks at you. He totally wants to screw your brains out. Hes into you dude" justin says. "I've known him for 11 years and never once has he even tried to make a move on me" ellen groans. "Because he doesn't want to lose you. He loves you" camilla says. "I dont think he does" she says. "You seriously won't come out with us?" Justin says. "I'm just going to go home.. and cry like the pathetic.. single.. ugly loser I am" she says carelessly, still scrolling through her phone. "No you are not!" Camilla walks over to her. She grabs her phone out of her hand. "You are going to call patrick. Tell him you miss him and you want to see him" she says. "Are you crazy?" Ellen said. "Its already ringing" camilla handed her the phone. Ellen's eyes went wide. "Take it" camilla said. She shook her head. "You want me to speak?" Camilla says. Ellen shook her head. She grabbed the phone. It rang a couple of times before he answered. "Hi el" patrick says over the phone. Ellen muted her phone. "What shall I say?" She says panicked. "Hi?" Justin rolls his eyes. "Right. Hi.. that's good" she said. Camilla chuckled. She unmuted herself. "Hi" she said. "Are you okay?" Patrick asks. "Yeah I'm okay. Why wouldnt I be okay im fine" ellen says. "You're acting.. weird" patrick says. "Weird?" She says. "What's up?" He asks. "I was wondering if you wanted to meet up today? It's okay it not. I just.. I miss you" she says nervously. "I miss you too" he says "and yeah we can meet up" he adds. "Really?" She smiles brightly. "Yeah.. I was actually gonna ring you too but I was too.." he says. "Nervous?" She asks. "Yeah" he chuckles. "Camilla called you" she chuckles. "Yeah because you were moping around like a lost puppy" camilla says into the phone. "Go away" ellen pushes her away. "Aww you miss me that much?" He grins. "Shut up" she giggles. "...yeah" she says. "I miss you too" he says. She smiles. "You do?" She says. "A lot" he says. "Good to know" her smile widens. "Where do you wanna meet?" He asks. "You can just come over to mine if you want?" She says. "Okay" he says. "6:00 okay?" She asks. "Yep" he says. "Okay" she says. "Okay" he says. "Bye" she says. "Bye" he says. "Bye" she smiles. "Bye" he chuckles. "Bye" she says. "Bye" he laughs. "Oh my god just hang up the phone" justin says. Camilla grabs the phone off of her. "Bye patrick. Say bye ellen" she holds the phone up to her ear. "Bye paddy" she giggles. "Bye el" he laughs. Camilla hangs up and puts the phone on the table, looking at her. "What?" Ellen smiles. "Your place?" Camilla smirks. "What?" She bites her lip, smiling. "Your place, with your bedroom and bed and.." camilla raises her brows. "Okay I get it" ellen laughs "I'm.. i'm gonna tell him I love him. I'm probably gonna be turned down and he'll hate me and I'll be humiliated but.. i- I need to tell him. So I can move on" she says. "Good. You should.. and when he tells you he loves you back.. you can have hot steamy sex with mcdreamy" camilla says. "Eww" justin says. "Shut up" camilla says. "Both of you shut up. One.. I'm not gonna have sex with him, because hes probably gonna hate me. And two.. if I did have sex with him, trust me.. there will be no 'eww' about it" she says. "Okay but.. just incase.. you're gonna shave right?" Camilla says. "Yeah" she grins "but I'm telling you.. he just wants to be friends" she says. "Mm" camilla rolls her eyes.