"you look gorgeous"

(I am describing Meredith's outfit from season 18×1 but this is obviously set in earlier seasons)

The outfit:

WRITERS POV:"You're so fucking hot" derek sneaks up on meredith from behind and whispers in her ear

WRITERS POV:
"You're so fucking hot" derek sneaks up on meredith from behind and whispers in her ear. She jumps a little but laughs. "What?" She giggles. "You look so sexy" he says seriously. She continues walking with him behind her. He puts his hands on her waist as he follows her down the hallways of the hospital. "I'm going to a meeting with the chief" she says. Shes wearing light brown high waisted trousers, a white striped button up shirt and her hair is wavy. "Meet me in an on call room instead" he whispers. She giggles. "You think my outfits nice?" She asks. "I think you look gorgeous" he says. "I'm asking for a raise" she tells her husband nervously. "You are? Why didnt you tell me?" He asks. "Incase he says no" she said. "Who could ever say no to you when you look like that" derek says smirking as he runs his hands up and down her waist. "Stop it" she giggles. "Stop what?" He asks innocently. "Stop flirting with me. You're turning me on and I'll be late for my meeting" she says seriously. "I cant help it" he groans. "I'll see you later" she says turning around. He pulls her back by her hand and kisses her passionately. He thrusts his tongue into her mouth and their tongues fight for dominance, eventually she gives up and he wins. They continue kissing until they finally have to pull away for air. "Meet me in an on-call room after" he whispers huskily in her ear. She moans quietly. She nods and he steps away a bit. "Good luck with your meeting" derek smiles and kisses her quickly before walking away. She smiles and walks to the chiefs office.

Meredith leaves the chiefs office happy and remembers she was going to meet her husband after. She pages derek to the nearest on call room and walks over to it, waiting for him in there. "How did it go?" Derek asks walking into the on-call room. She doesnt answer and instead walks over and wraps her arm around his neck as she kisses him. "He gave me the raise" she smiles happily. He smiled and kissed her. "Hed be an idiot not to" he says and kisses her again. She pulls off his scrub top and he unbuttones and takes off her shirt. She unties his scrub pants as he unzips her trousers and pulls them down. Shes only wearing her lacy black bra and matching panties and hes only wearing his grey undies. He pushes her against the wall and kisses her hungrly. They make their way to the bed, their lips never parting and he takes off her bra before pushing her down onto the bed. He hovers over her and kisses her breasts. He takes her nipple into his mouth and bites and sucks it, making her moan. He pulls off her panties and she pulls off his boxers. He leaned down on her and kissed her neck. She put her hands on his waist and moaned, arching her back. He kissed her on the lips passionately before thrusting into her. She moaned loudly into his mouth and he groaned. He began thrusting into her a at a slow pace. She wrapped her legs around him and her head fell back into the pillow in pleasure as he sucked on her neck. "Faster" she whispered between moans. He thrusted in and out of her at a fast pace making them both come closer to their release. She moaned loudly as she came. He groaned as he released shortly after. He kissed her again before pulling out and laying next to her. They were both panting and trying to catch their breaths. "Oh my god" meredith panted and chuckled. "That was amazing" he panted. She rested her hand on his chest and looked at him. He looked at her and they kissed. "We've gotta get changed" meredith said. "Yeah" he agreed.

They got changed and kissed eachother one more time before leaving the on-call room and going separate ways.

DEREK'S POV:
its later on in the day and I see meredith stood by herself at the nurses station. I walk up to her. "You look just as hot in your scrubs" I whisper in her ear. She turns around and smirks. She puts her arms around my neck and leans closer to me. "Why are you so horny today?" She whispers in my ear. "Looking at you makes me horny" I reply. "I'm wearing scrubs" she laughs. "You could be wearing nothing.." I hint. "No" she laughs. "Are you sure?" I smirk. "I will eat you out so good. Until youre screaming in pleasure" I whisper huskily in her ear. I put my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me. I kiss her passionately, thrusting my tongue into her mouth making her moan quietly. Our tongues dance. She pulls away, breathing heavily. She looks into my eyes, biting her lip. "Let's go" she says, wrapping her arm around my waist. I wrap my arm around her waist too and we walk to the nearest on-call room. I pull off her scrub top as soon as we walk into the room. We both kick off our shoes and she takes off my top. We take off our scrub pants. I gently lay her down on the bed, kissing her as i hover over her. I begin kissing down her body. I take off her bra and toss it across the room. I rip off her panties and begin kissing and sucking on her thighs, teasing her. "Derek" she pants "please" she whines. "Please what?" I look up at her. " I need a release. I need to cum. Please" she begs. I love it when she begs. She raises her hips up. I push them back down and spread her legs further apart before gently blowing on her foulds, making her squirm. I smirk and thrust my tongue into her foulds, making her back arch. She runs her fingers through my hair, pulling on it slightly as I begin thrusting in and out. I feel her walls clamp around my tongue as she gets closer to her release so I speed up, making her moan loudly. She releases and I lick her clean before making my way back up her body. Shes trying to catch her breath but kisses me softly.

MEREDITH'S POV:
I catch my breathe before pushing derek onto his back and straddling him. He holds onto my waist. I lift my self up slightly and position his cock at my entrance. I let out a loud moan and my head falls back as I slowly slide myself down his manhood. I started bouncing up and down his length making us both groan until I started to slow down. Derek turned us over so he was ontop and I let out a moan as he began thrusting into me quickly. My head fell back, into the pillow and I moaned loudly as I felt myself coming closer to my release. He began sucking on my hard nippleswhich sent me over the edge. My legs wrapped around him and he groaned as he thrusted into me one last time, making us both release. His seed spilled into me and our fluids mixed. He kissed me before pulling out and laying next to me. I lift my head up and rest it on my hand, looking at him. I push a piece of his hair out of his face with my finger and run it down his face to his jawline, pulling him closer so I can kiss him. "I love you" I say. He lifts himself up so hes resting on his elbows, looking at me. "I love you too" he says kissing me again. "Do you want to go home?" I ask. "Are you on call? He asks. "No. You?" I say. He shakes his head. "Ok" he gets up. He holds out his hand for me and pulls me out of the bed. We get changed and go home.

1380 words