whore

"Derek I am never.. ever.. ever.. dating you again" I say, putting the charts away at the nurses station. "Meredith.. give me another chance.. please" he pleads. "You had your chance.. and you left me.. how can I trust you again?" I say.

"You wouldn't have had sex with me at the prom if you didn't still have feelings for me" he smirks. "I was horny.. you were there.. thats it" I say.

"Finn was there too.. you know, your date.. why not him then?" He raises his brow. "I- you and I have already had sex.. and you're good.. I just wanted some good sex.. that's it" I lie. Although he is amazing in bed, that's not the reason I has sex with him at the prom.

"You're lying" he chuckles. "I'm not" I say. "I know you meredith.. I can tell when you're lying" he says. He does know me. "Derek.. I'm dating finn.. just get over it" I say. "If you say so.." he says.

Me and finn have been dating a while but we still haven't slept together. Truth be told.. I'm not sure if I want to.

Sex used to mean nothing to me.. I'd just pick up random guys from bars to sleep with.. but after derek, it's different. Derek would make love to me.

He would make me feel things I've never felt before. Kinds of pleasure I didn't even know existed. I'm not sure if I want to go back. I'm not sure if I can. I miss him so much.. but he hurt me. Although.. I'm kinda hurting myself.. by not being with him.

I look at my watch. My shift is over. "I'm going home" I say. "Is that an invitation?" He smirks. "No" I giggle. No matter how angry I am at him, he always seems to find a way to make me laugh. He smiles.

"Bye meredith" he says. "Bye" I say before walking away. I get a message. I pull out my phone.

Finn: hey, your shift at the hospitals over right? You wanna hang out?
Me: sure.. shall I come over?
Finn: yes
Me: I'll see you soon

I get in my car and drive to Finns. I knock on the door. "Hey" he smiles. "Hi" I smile. I walk in and we go upstairs.

I'm sat on his couch next to him. We're watching TV. I told him about what I did today and he told me about a cat that he's looking after at the moment. "I just gotta use the bathroom" he stands up, walking away.

I'm sat by myself on the couch. His phone goes off. It's on the coffee table. I glance at it.

Aubrey: I can give you a much better time than that slut

My eyes go wide. I pick up his phone. I look at the messages.

Aubrey: wanna meet up?
Finn: I have a date with meredith
Aubrey: mmhmm
Finn: don't give me that.. she's nice
Aubrey: she's not slept with you yet, has she?
Finn: I Don't get it.. I've heard around that she's basically a whore.. and she's 'celibate' now
Aubrey: I can give you a much better time than that slut

"Bastard" I mutter under my breath. I put the phone down on the table. I grab my stuff and leave, slamming the door shut on the way out.

I get in my car. I try to calm myself down. I deserve better than this. I do, don't I? I deserve happiness? I start the car and begin driving.

I walk to the door, knocking on it. He opens it. "Meredith?" Derek says. I don't say anything. I walk closer to him. He looks into my eyes. I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him passionately.

I push him inside, closing the door behind us. We stumble over to the bed. I fall back onto the bed, pulling him ontop of me.

------

We fall next to eachother, gasping for air. When we finally catch our breaths he looks at me. "You just did so many dirty things to me.. and yourself.. and yourself with me" he smirks. I giggle.