make-up

WRITERS POV:
ellen and patrick had a big fight yesterday and ended up breaking up. They were both heartbroken. They had been dating for a year but had worked together and have been best friends for 5 years. They're so in love with eachother.

ELLEN'S POV:
I get up in the morning, feeling like crap. I look in the mirror and wipe my eyes from crying myself to sleep last night. It was a stupid argument. I didnt want to break up. I dont bother putting makeup on, get changed and drive straight to work. I walk into the table read room, late. I feel everyone's eyes on me as I walk over to the coffee cart, grabbing a mug and sitting down at the table. Shonda keeps  talking as I sit and drink my coffee. I make the massive mistake of looking across the table at patrick. Hes also looks like crap. Hes twiddling his hands under the table, not concentrating. He looks up and we make eye contact. I try not to let them but tears roll down my cheeks. I look down quickly. When i look up again, Patrick is looking at me with sadness in his eyes. "Ellen. Are you okay?" Shonda asks. I feel everyone look at me. I clear my throat and sit up straight. "Yeah" my voice cracks. Another tear rolls down my cheek. Before anyone can say anything else, I stand up quickly and run out of the room. "El" Patrick runs after me. I walk into the break room, slamming the door behind me and burst out into tears. "El" he said, walking in after me. He stood there looking at me sadly. "You- you broke up with me" I sob. "El" he says. "No! Just go away patrick" I shout emotionally. "El" he says again. "Stop saying that!" I turn around and look at him. He tilts his head to the side, looking at me sadly. We make eye contact and I burst into tears. He walks towards me.I run towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist and crying into his chest. He wraps his arms around me, stroking my hair. "I- I cant- i-" I weep. "Shh it's okay" he whispers. He pulls away. "I'm so sorry" He wipes away my tears with his thumbs, looking into my eyes. "I love you. I cant- I cant live without you" I say between sobs. He pulls my face closer, kissing me. My knees go weak as he pushes his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. His tongue explores my mouth as he puts his hands on my waist, helping me stand up straight.

I pull away and pull off his shirt. He takes off mine. We continue pulling off eachothers clothes slowly until we're both fully naked. He slowly backs me up, towards the wall. He holds me as I wrap my legs around his waist. I let out a moan as he thrusts into me. His thrusts remain slow and soft, allowing us to take in every second of the moment. He kisses my lips passionately. Tears are still rolling down my cheeks as I let out quiet moans and my legs tighten around him as I cum. He groans quietly as he releases and his warm seed spills into me. We look into eachothers eyes as he pulls out. We pull apart, neither of us looking at eachother as we put our clothes back on. When I'm finally dressed, I look at him. He puts his shirt over his head and looks at me. We finally make eye contact. We walk towards eachother, standing centimetres apart. He reaches his hand up and wipes my tears with his thumb. A single tear falls out of his own eye. I wipe it away and pull his face closer. "I dont wanna break up" I whisper. "I dont wanna break up either" he whispers back. "It was a stupid argument" I whisper. "A stupid, stupid argument" he whispers back. "I didnt mean it" he says. "I didn't mean it either" i say. He hugs me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I cuddle my face into his shoulder and he rests his chin in my neck. "I love you so much" he says into my neck. "I love you so much too" I mumble into his shoulder. He puts me back down. He wraps his arms around my waist and my back arches as he kisses me passionately. My arm wraps around his neck to pull him closer. We finally pull away for air. "Do you want to go home baby?" He asks. I nod. "Yeah. I'll call shonda later. I dont wanna walk back in there" I say. "I know" he pecks me on the lips. I reach down and hold his hand as we walk outside. We get in his car and he drives us to his house. He opens the car door for me and holds my hand, pulling me out of the car. We walk to the door. He unlocks the door and we walk inside. "Can we go to bed?" I ask. "Its 4:00" he chuckles. "Pleeeaaassseee. I wanna snuggle. And I didnt get any sleep last night" i say. "Me either" he whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, kissing my neck. We walk upstairs to his room. We get changed. I put on one of his shirts and he just puts on some pyjama bottoms. We lay down under the covers in bed. He pulls me into his embrace, wrapping his arms around me. I kiss him softly. "Never break up with me again" I say. "I'm sorry. I didnt mean it" he says. "Good" I reply. "We are never breaking up again" he says. "Oh just you try and leave me" I wrap my arms tighter around him. He chuckles. "Same goes to you" he moves closer to me and kisses me passionately. "I'm glad" I chuckle. "I missed you" he says. "We were broken up for a day" I chuckle. "You trying to say you didnt miss me?" He raises his brow. "No" i grin. "Good coz if I remember correctly, you were the one who was crying today" he smirks mischievously. "Hey! You were crying too" I say. He rolls his eyes. I giggle. "I missed you too" I kiss him "so much" I kiss him again. "We were only broken up for a day" he rolls his eyes. "Ass" I knee him in the balls. "Ouch" he says. "Wimp" I tease. "That hurt" he pouts. "Aww poor baby. I'm sorry" I say sarcastically. "Kiss it better" he smirks. I giggle. "Shut up" I laugh. "I'm tired" I say. "I'll wake you up" he hovers over me. I reach down and push down his pyjama pants and boxers. "Shirt" he looks at his shirt I'm wearing. "I'm not wearing any panties" I say. "Shiiirrrttt" he whines. I chuckle and pull off the shirt. "Good" he immediately attacks my breasts, sucking and nibbling on my nipples. I arch my back and let out quiet moans. I open my legs wider and wrap them around him as he thrusts into me. "Ohhh" I moan loudly. He starts thrusting into me. My nails dig into the back of his shoulders as he starts thrusting into me faster. "Harder" I whisper into his ear. His head falls onto my shoulder as his thrusts become harder and faster. "Paddy" I moan loudly. my legs shake as I cum. "Fuck El" he grunts as he releases, his cum spilling into me. He lifts his head off of my shoulder. I grab his face and kiss him before he pulls out. He keeps hovering over me, kissing and sucking on my neck. "Dont leave Marks" I say. "I didnt agree to that" he continues sucking on my neck. I giggle. "Seriously" I try to push him away. "I'm being serious" he continues. "I'm marking my territory" he says huskily. "Mmm" I moan. "You know.. if you keep making those noises then well have to have a round 2" he pulls away, smirking. I chuckle. He lays next to me. I face towards him. He pulls me into his embrace. I wrap my arms around his waist and our legs entwine under the covers. "I Love you baby" i whisper. "I love you too" he whispers. My face rests in his chest and his chin on my head as we fall asleep.

1424 words