best friend

"I loooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee yooouuuuuuu" he picks her up, spinning her around. "Put me down" she giggles. "Never" he laughs evily. She laughs. "Dowwwnnnn" she hits him on the shoulder. He puts her down. "Come with me" she pulls him upstairs to her room. "Oh I'll come with you" he pushes her up against her bedroom wall, smirking. She laughs. "Shut up and get in bed" she pushes him away. "Okay" he pulls his shirt over his head. "What- what are you doing?" She chuckles. "Getting in bed with you" he pulls her close, her back against his chest. She giggles. "You.." she pulls away from him, turning to face him "are getting in bed.. by yourself" she says. "Whhhyyyy?" He whines. "Because you're druuunnkkk" she teases. "You know what.. fuck the bed" he starts walking towards her. She walks backwards. "We can do it right here against the wall" he breathes, centimetres away from her face as her back hits the wall. "Bed. Now" she puts her hand on her stomach, pushing him towards the bed. "Oh. Have you been working out?" She smirks. She runs her hand down his toned stomach. "We could have our own workout right now" he puts his hands on her waist. "You're a perv when you're drunk" she chuckles. "I'm always a perv when I'm around you" he picks her up again. "That's not as sexy as you think it is" she laughs. "I'm always drunk when you're around?" He raises his brow. She wraps her legs around his waist. "Even worse" she says. "Whatever" he says. Her phone started ringing. She got it out of her pocket and picked it up. "Hey are you with patrick? We were hanging out and he said he was gonna go over to yours but he drank quite a bit" eric asks. "Yeah he's- ahhh" she screams as he spins them around again. "Ellen?" Eric asks. He stops spinning. "Stop doing that" she hits him on the shoulder, laughing. "Sorry. Yes hes with me. Hes very drunk and he wont. Put. Me. Down" she says between hits. "Put you down?" He chuckles. "He keeps picking me up and spinning me around" she giggles. "Yeah he did that to me too" eric jokes. She giggles. "Shut up" she chuckles. "Alright well I gotta go anyway. I just wanted to make sure he got there alright" eric says. "Aww Patrick has such a sweet boyfriend" she jokes. "Shut up. love you bye" eric says. "love you too bye" ellen hung up. Patrick was playing with her hair. "Who?" He grabs her phone. "What?" She asks. "You said I love you. Who was that? Hello?" He asks. He talks into the phone. "Hellllllooooooo?" He says into the phone. "It wasnt my boyfriend" she laughs, taking the phone off of him and putting it in her pocket. "So you do have a boyfriend?" He squints his eyes. "Why do you care?" She says. "I'll be your boyfriend" he grins drunkenly. "Oh will you now?" She giggles. "Yep" he nods. "It was eric on the phone" she says. "You're dating eric?!" He exclaims. "Mmm...Yes. Does that make you jealous?" She asks. "Yes" he says honestly. "Good. I'm not really dating eric" she smiles smugly. he gasps. "You lied?" His eyes went wide. "No. I'm just teasing you" she says. "You lied. You're a little liar" he says. "Well, I love you too" she playfully kisses him on the nose. "You do?" He raises his brow. "Yep" she says. "Mmmmm" he whines. "What?" She asks. "But-" he walks them over to her bed, sitting on the edge of it with her straddling his lap. "But what?" She smiles "do you not love me?" She pouts. "You love me?" He asks. She nods. "Because I'm your friend?" He asks. "You're my best friend. And no. I love you because- because you're... you" she says. "What do you mean?" He asks. "You're stupid. Really stupid. And dumb. You're way too dirty and you're very annoying" she says. He scrunched up his face. "And you're my best friend. But that's not why I love you.. I love you because- because you're handsome and clever, dreamy, you're caring and charming and nice" she runs her fingers through his hair "that's why I love you" she says. "I dont get it" he says confused. She chuckles. "I'm saying.. I'm saying that I love my friends but I love you much much more" she says. "I'm not your friend?" He raises his brow. "Oh my god, patrick!" She shouts "shut the hell up! and.. just- kiss me" she says frustrated. "What?" He looks shocked. "Kiss me" she repeats. "Really?" He smiles. "Nah nevermind" she gets up off of his lap. "Uhh" he whines. She rolls her eyes, chuckling. She turns around to him. "You're an idiot" she says. She grabs his hand, pulling him up and kissing him. He kisses her back instantly, pushing her up against the wall. "I hate you so much" she moans as he starts sucking on her neck. "Whhhhyyyyyy?" He whines, pulling away. "Because you're stupid and annoying and drunk" she says. "You love me" he smiles. "I do.. I love you.. I love you" she says. "Do you want to go to bed?" He asks. "I can't have sex with you. You're drunk" she says. "We dont have to have sex" he chuckles lightly. She looks at him shocked. He picks her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. "We can just sleep. I want to cuddle you" he hugs her tightly. "This. This is why I love you" she hugs him back. "I love you too" he says. He walks them over to the bed, wrapping her up in his arms under the covers. She snuggles into his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.

973 words